My Girlfriend Is a Villain - Ch. 3 - The Shooting Class Crisis

Double-page supporter
If you don't have ammo, how are you going to shoot, though? o.o Besides, you should be using a pistol at comparatively close range. If you get close enough and you miss, you are as blind as the teacher.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he's already the shooting target I guess so it doesn't really matter whether he wins or loses!

Dex-chan lover
So this is going to be a story of how he's so beta he attracts all the alpha ladies through magnetism.

Dex-chan lover
abu hajar is right, tho

edit : anyway, this webcomic writing feels generic and bland af lol

Fed-Kun's army
But... isn't the implication that if I don't leave a comment, Chen Ge will come after me?

That's an incentive to not comment!

After all, Chen Ge is Best Girl...

Oh, and I have to agree with AbuHajaar.
At least, all of my friends who own guns would say the same.

Although, they'd also agree that having a gun without ammo is kinda useless.

So.
Safety.
Ammo.
Only then, accuracy.

And on an entirely different note:
Having grown up in the 1960s and 1970s, who would have ever thought we'd be reading this type of work coming out of mainland China?
It's a very different world.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for anyone living in that general direction of the shooting range. Someone could get seriously hurt, or even killed if the bullets go through, ricochet off buildings/structures.

Dex-chan lover
Well... the fact that they're firing Simunitions instead of actual live ammunition makes this... SLIGHTLY less horrifying... but, still, holy shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Try your accurate shooting without bullets... At least you didn't miss, but I wouldn't call it a hit either.

Double-page supporter
Of course bullet is the main thing else you finish like Germans in stalingrad duh.

Dex-chan lover
Accuracy isn't nothing without ammunition.... he hasn't gone to a normal schools yet according to this... so he should be good

His answer does work but it's still kind of dumb, and the one about accuracy is also dumb, the most important aspect is safety doesn't matter if you've got a gun if you don't know how to use it properly and get shot in the foot, then what you need is bullets and to be effective accuracy and rate of fire, a good mix of the two. sooo...
Most important aspect to keep you alive = safety
Most important supply = bullets
How to be the most effective = accuracy then rate of fire.
also it depends on the situation if i'm in the middle of a gun fight i'm not going to care about my eardrums etc because how to make my situation safe is to kill the fool who messed with me or run away best option thou to keep your life almost always is to run.
but at a firing range the most most most important aspect is safety.

also it's very retarded that their not indoors in a actual firing range like wth.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, I just ditched some Japanese Manga because the protagonists were reaching max cringe with how pathetic they were, and now I'm seeing this as soon as I check out a Chinese Manhua. Please get better, manhua... -_-

Is this going to be about edgy bitchy girls and him being incompetent?

Users who are viewing this thread