My Girlfriend Is a Villain - Ch. 39 - An Old Friend's Silhouette

Double-page supporter
I know it’s quite random question, but is there any way to delete that black haired tsu... b*tch from this story?

Qyn

It's been so loong, I don't remember anything from the backstory, cmon..

Group Leader
@Qyn
Time to re-re-read
tenor.gif

He’s the
boi ZN pushes off the building in chapter 27 :)

Dex-chan lover
@Qyn MC was a badass, his 'big brother' he respected die in a dumb gang war thing and he swore off everything to do with the whole clan thing.

Edit : WTH mods ? it's not a spoiler, it's info we got litteraly 20 chapters ago, his discussion with the character in this chapter is based on us knowing who the 'big brother' is.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@steven2ss yeah i hate her and almost all the tsunderes, i dunno why, the first anime i watched was toradora and i didn't mind Taiga (tsundere), but later the more I anime i watched and manga i read, they just started to bother me so bad, like this girl here she's just unpleasant person unlike those two (i skipped some chapters and i don't remember when i stopped so just got to read from 35) and form what i remember she's just cold b*tch.

Group Leader
@bvdaf
I think she’s more than just a cold b*tch though.
I mean, she does throw MC on the first day and she calls him an idiot, but she does save his life two times after and looks for his shoes after bullies threw them away.

And since she’s the sole heir to her clan, her family’s put a lot of pressure on her to become the perfect strong future leader. Shes been taught since childhood that feelings of affection detrimental and that she doesn’t need those things. I mean, her father kills her doggo that she loves to show her that she isn’t strong enough to protect the things she loves.

She’s been raised to be strict and unfeeling, but she’s still pretty kind inside. She just doesn’t know how to internalise those feelings, and instead makes excuses as for why she cares about this and that.

I think she’s a little tragic. Because of this disposition, making friends and such is impossible for her since she’s been raised to believe that she doesn’t need that sort of thing.

It’s probably harder to pick up on those things about her character if you miss chapters or skim read it though

Users who are viewing this thread