My Girlfriend Is a Villain - Ch. 55 - Are You Interested In Trying That With Me Again?

I don't mean to be rude, but is there any reason why this chapter took so long?

Power Uploader
@2edgy4you I don't mean to be rude, but the official translation on wecomics is at chapter 71, or 76 if you want to pay for it. So I think all you need is an iOS or Android phone...

But the link on mangadex to the official TL is broken, this works (but the highest chapter numbers seem bugged when viewed in a browser)
https://m.wecomics.com/comic/index/id/118?id=118

Search My mobster Girlfriend Manga on Google, Lots of pirate Sources with More Chaps are out there.

Also, Thanks for the release!

Group Leader
@2edgy4you Yeah. Currently, I am doing some things that will probably impact my life significantly in the future. The translator has similar things going on. I'm going to see if I can release chapters in the midst of all this, but in the coming 2 months, despite what I hoped before, I have to slow this down. Once it's all over, I'll try to speed up releases - I at least want to catch up to the rate of release of the official translations. Apologies for the long delay in between.

I honestly can't remember their names....who is Zhao Ling, the guy who shot the MC?

If remembering japanese names is already hard for me dont tell about chinese ones

Users who are viewing this thread