My Girlfriend Is a Villain - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
loli senpai vs real loli. would be funny if they end up dueling with cooking again

I am thankful for the translation but I am not sure if it's ... the best you could do... because it seems cranky and wonky to me, the sentences can be understood but it has a very different feeling from the proper translation that flows well.

Group Leader
@Chernov Hi, thank you for the feedback,we really appreciate it , can you point out to the parts you are talking about ?

Group Leader
That's weird, I feel like the next chapter never gets closer to release...

@darkofman for example "didn't expect you can dodge that shot" - wouldn't "I wasn't expecting you to dodge that" be better? Or calling people "little sister" - I know that it's normal in their culture but it just doesn't really feel right to me... because of the familiarity... or "don't resolve things with violence" could be changed to "Please, don't resolve to violence". Another thing would be "when class over" I guess she wanted to keep it short but I would still keep it to "I'll tell you after class" or "I'll tell you when class is over". Also "And I'm a skipped grade students"... that's just weird. Another opinion of mine is that you should make the watermark a bit less noticeable... because it gets in the way a bit too much right now, with how huge and opaque it is. Things like these, I am pretty sure you'll find even more if you'll get a good QC or PR.

Dex-chan lover
i agree the translation is a little weird at points, but overall it's readable, thank you for chapter ^__^

Users who are viewing this thread