My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Infatuation

Dex-chan lover
I hate NTR but I love the drama šŸ˜­šŸ‘ Would be best if they just split because this relationship is too far gone, but it's a shame because I feel like Nanase was just beginning to realize Yuni's needs and show her affection a bit more before this.

Double-page supporter
nah nah nah i am in shock, tell me why i just abt almost sprung out of my chair and screamed blood of jezus after reading this one i CANT DO THIS THEY ARE SO FINE GODDDDD. FUUKO PLEASE I DONT BLAME YUNI ONEEEE BIT WHO WOULDNT FOLD??? NOT ONE THING could pull me out of that bruh HONESTLY. rooting for yuni and fuuko so goddamn hard they better be endgame theyā€™re so perfect for eachother both toxic, psycho crazy women. (fuuko so fine god a waterfall cascaded down my thighs again) 10/10 manga.

Group Leader
Honestly I feel like all three of them are to blame for this shitty situation.
Nanase not caring enough about Yuni (more like not giving enough attention) , Yuni turning to Fuuko for attention and care whilst being in denial she isn't doing a bad thing and it's not her fault (Which like...what? seriously bitch?) and Fuuko for initially leading Yuni to play along with her antics which, combined with Yuni's denial, led to said shitty situation. Though it's obvious that Nanase is the biggest victim here. and Fuuko maybe being somewhat a bit of a victim too, although very little.
They might be able to somewhat calmly defuse the situation if Yuni explains to Nanase her reasoning for cheating on Nanase (which is just being lonely) and after a hopefully somewhat civil argument they will reach a compromise / solution. although it won't make any of Yuni and Fuuko's actions justifiable.
Honestly this is my first (and probably last) NTR Yuri manga and I hate but somewhat love it at the same time.
NTR is just bad. It's for add plot and hoping for characters to go back together although it's not possible. Nanase probably don't know how to relationship (it could be the first reason) She's like kase from (Morning glories) but they still ended up together you see...

Reactions: V67
Dex-chan lover
They might be able to somewhat calmly defuse the situation if Yuni explains to Nanase her reasoning for cheating on Nanase (which is just being lonely) and after a hopefully somewhat civil argument they will reach a compromise / solution.
Even if this will somehow happen (which I honestly doubt) I don't see any other way to solve the problem other than Yuni and Nanase breaking up.
Yuni is clearly more and more interested in Fuuko, while I kinda feel like Nanase is slowly being set up to move on things with Yuki.

Fuuko and Yuni gotta be the worst duo of all time, like Fuuko has been stalking Yuni's Twitter since the beginning, hence why she always swoops in when Yuni is feeling emotionally down and Yuni is dumb enough to fall for it every single time. Nanase deserves better

nah nah nah i am in shock, tell me why i just abt almost sprung out of my chair and screamed blood of jezus after reading this one i CANT DO THIS THEY ARE SO FINE GODDDDD. FUUKO PLEASE I DONT BLAME YUNI ONEEEE BIT WHO WOULDNT FOLD??? NOT ONE THING could pull me out of that bruh HONESTLY. rooting for yuni and fuuko so goddamn hard they better be endgame theyā€™re so perfect for eachother both toxic, psycho crazy women. (fuuko so fine god a waterfall cascaded down my thighs again) 10/10 manga.
You need to finish going through puberty. Mind you, you are simping for a woman who talks in third person and an entitled idiot who can't tell when someone's tricking her

Double-page supporter
are you fr rn? LMFAOO you cannot be serious. this is a MANGA none of this is real i could care less if sheā€™s a bad person, shes fine asl and i personally think (hear this, this is my opinion did you get that? donā€™t forget it) she has nothing to lose doing what sheā€™s doing and yes, i get that itā€™s morally wrong but this is a manga why would i care abt that? sheā€™s pretty thatā€™s enough for me . so yes, i am ā€œsimping for a woman who talks in third person and an entitled idiot who can't tell when someone's tricking herā€ . donā€™t know why you feel personally attacked by what i like and what i think is best but okay. youā€™re the one who needs to go through puberty if you care so much about me finding a fictional character pretty.

Dex-chan lover
Dont get me wrong, Yuni is morally wrong on any front, but lets not pretend Nanase wasn't a terrible girlfriend in her own right. Even taking into account the biased narration as this is mostly told from Yunis perspective, Nanase has done absolutly nothing that could be interpreted as her valuing the relationship. From that failure of a date (genuinly groaned when she walked up to Yuni with her club posseys) to asking Yuni to pay money to come to her game ALONE while not even spending time with her outside of club, if Yuni hadnt cheated everyone would agree she is the one being wronged in that relationship.

Again, no one deserves to get cheated on. And Yuni is a terrible human being for doing so. But Nanase really dosnt deserves a good girlfriend without getting her priorities sorted out first.

Honestly the constant 'drama' in this story is getting tiresome. Feels like it'll just keep piling on and then end suddenly without an satisfying outcome.

This author draws pretty but their story telling kind of sucks (their other series was pretty mid as well).

Dex-chan lover
Im actually so very happy Nanase saw them. Mostly since was pretty clear Yuni wasnt being forced. Gladly it might not drag for longer.
Fuuko might be a mess herself, but still holds more common sense then Yuni ever will lol. Im sure it hurt a lot for Nanase, but at least this way Yuni wont be able to deny it, tho im sure she'll blame Nanase and Fuuko for it.
What am i saying, the author could easily make Nanase force herself to think it wasnt Yuni since she didnt saw her face. Manga magic lol.

Something is gonna happen, based on her previous major yuri works. Always started off as a love triangle, I wonder how this one will go. (m-f F to m f=F; F f-f to f=F=f.) and in this case, it is currently at f-F=f
I hope she will provide information about Yuni's and Nanase's domestic situations. Especially Yuni because she is such a trash that I do not know how she becomes like this.
Now, if you ship Fuuko with Nanase, and leaves Yuni high and dry, that will be the most out of the blue ship that has ever sailed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
NTR is just bad. It's for add plot and hoping for characters to go back together although it's not possible. Nanase probably don't know how to relationship (it could be the first reason) She's like kase from (Morning glories) but they still ended up together you see...
So you angry that both Nanase and Kase are the most trash girlfriends you Can get? Nanase always (until last couple chapters) chose club over GF, always neglect GF and pretty much act like she is a stranger to her. Kase is destroying her future with GF just because her random roommate dont want her to move out. Sure cheating is always wrong, but I still feel bad about the both GFs in these 2 stories.

Group Leader
Yuri cheating ntr kino.

I came to a realization that this kind of plot will never happen with shonen/seinen hetero romance manga (cheating angsty girl + 2 guys) since the audience (self insertist dudes) will take it personally. Only Hetakoi came to mind, but that's Josei and thats not even cheating.

Group Leader
So you angry that both Nanase and Kase are the most trash girlfriends you Can get? Nanase always (until last couple chapters) chose club over GF, always neglect GF and pretty much act like she is a stranger to her. Kase is destroying her future with GF just because her random roommate dont want her to move out. Sure cheating is always wrong, but I still feel bad about the both GFs in these 2 stories.
| Sure cheating is always wrong, but I still feel bad about the both GFs in these 2 stories.|
I don't think Nanase cheated on her. I mostly feel bad for her even if she wasn't really there for her she didn't go and cheat on her just because she feels lonely, both of them felt lonely but one did what a real girlfriend would do but not in a good way while the other made what a betrayer would do. I wish she would have said Nanase she wanted a break or something... That's why I hate couple with no communication... It's not their fault (I'll say they're both trying...).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
| Sure cheating is always wrong, but I still feel bad about the both GFs in these 2 stories.|
I don't think Nanase cheated on her. I mostly feel bad for her even if she wasn't really there for her she didn't go and cheat on her just because she feels lonely, both of them felt lonely but one did what a real girlfriend would do but not in a good way while the other made what a betrayer would do. I wish she would have said Nanase she wanted a break or something... That's why I hate couple with no communication... It's not their fault (I'll say they're both trying...).
Never Said Nanase cheated on her. I agree that GF should have broken up with Nantes instead of cheating on her, BUT this is a perfect example from real life. GF still loves Nanase (which is why she dont want to break up), but Nanase have been doing multiple things which in real life are the biggest/most common reasons people cheat on them. Plus she also had a manipulative b*tch taking advantage of her weak/lonely/hurt State of mind to make her cheat.
I personally feel more Sorry for the GF than with Nanase.

Group Leader
Never Said Nanase cheated on her. I agree that GF should have broken up with Nantes instead of cheating on her, BUT this is a perfect example from real life. GF still loves Nanase (which is why she dont want to break up), but Nanase have been doing multiple things which in real life are the biggest/most common reasons people cheat on them. Plus she also had a manipulative b*tch taking advantage of her weak/lonely/hurt State of mind to make her cheat.
I personally feel more Sorry for the GF than with Nanase.
So you mostly feel bad for someone that cheated on somebody than someone who's being cheated on.. ?

She's just hurting her feelings by cheating and also hers..
It's a little bit like an anime I've seen the guy liked a girl in the romantic way and the other for you know... But he got together with the girl he liked romantically because it's his true feelings :)
He felt bad ofc because he made her cry.
Hope they do the same to also make "Realistic" like that we can see that even people in the wrong can have regrets.

Also are you french? Because instead of Nanase you wrote "Nantes" šŸ¤£

Dex-chan lover
So you mostly feel bad for someone that cheated on somebody than someone who's being cheated on.. ?

She's just hurting her feelings by cheating and also hers..
It's a little bit like an anime I've seen the guy liked a girl in the romantic way and the other for you know... But he got together with the girl he liked romantically because it's his true feelings :)
He felt bad ofc because he made her cry.
Hope they do the same to also make "Realistic" like that we can see that even people in the wrong can have regrets.

Also are you french? Because instead of Nanase you wrote "Nantes" šŸ¤£
The reason I feel bad for her (the cheater) and not the GF, is simply that her girlfriend was both totally trash towards her and made her mentally weak (which then made it possible for the other girl to manipulate her). GF only started to actually care after she f*cked up their anniversary. I will say it again, I belive she should have broken up with her instead of cheating, but this is a very realistic case of what happens when someone loves their trash partner and cant make themselves leave them and instead goes the cheating route, so they actually feel like they are loved just a little bit.

Also no, I am Danish. Have no idea why it auto corrected it to Nantesā€¦

Users who are viewing this thread