My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Infatuation

This series is filling the hole KitaKimi left in me when it ended and it's been very great so far. Fucked up Yuri Relationships is currently my favorite genre and I hope they serialize more.
Kitakimi? Also can you recommend similar to this one since you like this genre?

nah nah nah i am in shock, tell me why i just abt almost sprung out of my chair and screamed blood of jezus after reading this one i CANT DO THIS THEY ARE SO FINE GODDDDD. FUUKO PLEASE I DONT BLAME YUNI ONEEEE BIT WHO WOULDNT FOLD??? NOT ONE THING could pull me out of that bruh HONESTLY. rooting for yuni and fuuko so goddamn hard they better be endgame they’re so perfect for eachother both toxic, psycho crazy women. (fuuko so fine god a waterfall cascaded down my thighs again) 10/10 manga.
I totally agree with you. Fuuko is the it girl🔥 i wouldve cheat too lol

Dex-chan lover
Yuri cheating ntr kino.

I came to a realization that this kind of plot will never happen with shonen/seinen hetero romance manga (cheating angsty girl + 2 guys) since the audience (self insertist dudes) will take it personally. Only Hetakoi came to mind, but that's Josei and thats not even cheating.
A part of the audience will take any cheating personally. Like look at comments on Netsuzou Trap and Even Though We're Adults, too. And this one of course.

Dex-chan lover
Well, now she finally can't blame anyone on this decision. I'm so tired of her blaming whoever and whatever.

Just freaking break up with Nanase you fvcking— I mean, I think it's better Yuni ends up with Fuuko but I'm kinda worried that Fuuko's just in it for the thrill of getting in between these two.

I mean, I'm not a fan of this NTR shit but she did kinda save this poor and lonely girl—which I don't agree with but damn Fuuko being so hot and a psycho bitch, I mean yea sure, why not? Manipulative but still hot, who cares?

Damn this manga is testing me here lol

Still glad that Nanase saw this. Threesome maybe?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread