My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Infatuation

Dex-chan lover
At first, I used to agree that Nanase has been too wishy washy in this relationship and such carries major blame that this isnt working. Still is true, but Yuni made her decision. Their relationship is unsalvageable, and that is Yunis fault.

Man, NTR Yuri is a genre i didnt knew I needed in my life

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually happy this blow up right now and don't last for god knows how many chapters
As always, thank you for your work

Group Leader
She was at the infirmary, everyone know she is at the infirmary expect Fuuko who called her at the rooftop, but she check the rooftop ?
Every timing are a bit too perfect, i preferred the taunting last chapter with the piercing.
Still glad we are having some progress tho.

Dex-chan lover
This series is filling the hole KitaKimi left in me when it ended and it's been very great so far. Fucked up Yuri Relationships is currently my favorite genre and I hope they serialize more.

Dex-chan lover
Good, now short hair and black hair break up, so black hair can be happy with long hair, while short hair can focus on her oh so important club and bestfriend, which made her neglect her girlfriend whole story. This is the happy ending we are all waiting for

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I feel like all three of them are to blame for this shitty situation.
Nanase not caring enough about Yuni (more like not giving enough attention) , Yuni turning to Fuuko for attention and care whilst being in denial she isn't doing a bad thing and it's not her fault (Which like...what? seriously bitch?) and Fuuko for initially leading Yuni to play along with her antics which, combined with Yuni's denial, led to said shitty situation. Though it's obvious that Nanase is the biggest victim here. and Fuuko maybe being somewhat a bit of a victim too, although very little.
They might be able to somewhat calmly defuse the situation if Yuni explains to Nanase her reasoning for cheating on Nanase (which is just being lonely) and after a hopefully somewhat civil argument they will reach a compromise / solution. although it won't make any of Yuni and Fuuko's actions justifiable.
Honestly this is my first (and probably last) NTR Yuri manga and I hate but somewhat love it at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread