My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Shame End

Double-page supporter
WHAT THE F?????
Really?!
Btw thanks for translate it can't wait for next chap

Dex-chan lover
cheating can never be justified,that whore could've just talked to her honestly about her issues with her but nope she had to cheat.
Her GF literally did every of the biggest reasons why people end up cheating in the real world. Could the GF actually act just a little tiny bit like she actually cared about her, then she would never have cheated in the first place. You also Seem to forget that the long haired blond girl manipulated her aswell, since she had become so mentally weak from being neglected and treated like she didnt matter at all to her GF.

Again, cheating is always bad, but in this case the GF is the biggest reason it even ended up going that way and she has no right to act like she cares now

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work!
Also thank you Fuuko for talking about it instead of dancing around it! Breaking the ice like that probably is the best way to deal with it later on, their "girlfriend" relationship always looked like close friends instead so i'm not even mad about it.

Reminder, this is a fictional work, nobody got hurt in the process
But now 🍿 🍿 🍿

Dex-chan lover
Man, the angst has reached a new peak. I hope the cheating cast gets isekaied and it all ends well like it should have from the start!

Can't wait for more, fingers crossed.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least Fuuko is a clear communicator who doesn't mince words... As we all know, clear communication is the way to save break a relationship.
I mean could we really call it a relationship to begin with? Fuuko even managed to act more like a GF in 1 page than the actual GF have done pretty much the whole series so far…

Users who are viewing this thread