My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Shame End

Dex-chan lover
As much as I hate cheaters I will say its her own fault that her GF ended up cheating on her and she has no right to get sad/Cry about it after how trash of a GF she has been
Yeah I get you.
Though I think talking it out obviously would've yielded better results, But unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your fetishes idk lol) we got a situation similar to Eve and the Snake where Blondie over here enticed the neglected GF and she took the bait

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I get you.
Though I think talking it out obviously would've yielded better results, But unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your fetishes idk lol) we got a situation similar to Eve and the Snake where Blondie over here enticed the neglected GF and she took the bait
Dont even Think talking it out would have worked, when the club is all thats on Nanase mind. Tbh best solution would have been to break up, but we all know (or atleast people who have been in love/relationship know) that breaking up with someone you love is extremely hard/difficult. I would almost Think the author have been researching all the studies made about cheating, to make this story, since its pretty much an perfect example of why alot of cheating cases starts in real life

це ппц, як же шкода дівчину… То така біль, але я сподіваюсь, що після цього воно зможе відпустити свої почуття до бродячої брюнетки, нехай та з тою психічкою й надалі грається

The whole thing is a horrible mess lol. All three have issues. And Fuuko especially is a manipulative snake, don't try to make her out to be good while Nanase was the only bad one. But she is hot so all is forgiven.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As much as I hate cheaters I will say its her own fault that her GF ended up cheating on her and she has no right to get sad/Cry about it after how trash of a GF she has been
Nothing can make others cheat.
If there is a problem in a relationship or you talk and fix it or you leave.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nothing can make other cheat.
If there is a problem in a relationship or you talk and fix it or you leave.
You have clearly never loved Anyone before and have Them threating you like trash, like in this story

Dex-chan lover
You have clearly never loved Anyone before and have Them threating you like trash, like in this story
Because the moment they start to treat me like trash i won't let it slide it. I broke up with my first girlfriend for that very reason.
Gentle and supportive the first year, than started to change in worse, i asked the reason for an entire month, try to talk about it, fix it if there was something to fix, and then dump her because relationships are a two-way street.

Love means nothing without trust a communication, and there is was no communication on her part, and certainly no trust after her change on my part

Last edited:
This story is wild. Despite me not liking a lot of things that it does in terms of writing (I think there's a surprising amount of notable contrivances for example) I can't stop reading. I can't help but want to see more.
Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BCitrus%2B-%2BEpisode%2B1%2B-%2BYuzu%2BVery%2BExcited.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I was praying for natsume downfall. She didn't deserve how loyal yuni was in the beginning. This dumpster fire is magnificent

Users who are viewing this thread