My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Shame End

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!
Her GF literally did every of the biggest reasons why people end up cheating in the real world. Could the GF actually act just a little tiny bit like she actually cared about her, then she would never have cheated in the first place. You also Seem to forget that the long haired blond girl manipulated her aswell, since she had become so mentally weak from being neglected and treated like she didnt matter at all to her GF.

Again, cheating is always bad, but in this case the GF is the biggest reason it even ended up going that way and she has no right to act like she cares now
When cheating happens no one can be blamed but the person cheating. Let's say Natsume didn't treat Yuni the best. Yuni should've voiced her concerns about the relationship not just go fcking cheating on her with somebody else..... or at the very least break up with her or maybe just take time off from the relationship.

It's not like Natusme intentionally neglected Yuni she was busy and just didn't know how Yuni felt about anything really. Also Natsume has done plenty to show that she care about Yuni.
image.png
image.png

Lmfao it's just funny to me to blame someone for being oblivious...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!

When cheating happens no one can be blamed but the person cheating. Let's say Natsume didn't treat Yuni the best. Yuni should've voiced her concerns about the relationship not just go fcking cheating on her with somebody else..... or at the very least break up with her or maybe just take time off from the relationship.

It's not like Natusme intentionally neglected Yuni she was busy and just didn't know how Yuni felt about anything really. Also Natsume has done plenty to show that she care about Yuni.
image.png
image.png

It wasnt just Nanase being neglecent though. Remember their Date? Or how Nanase expected Yuni to come to her game IN ANOTHER CITY and ALONE, having to pay for herself? While not even being avaiable for her outside of her games? Those are just fuck-ups even the most oblivious person woudnt do.

There are no victims in the story, only angsty teens in a disfunctional relationship

Dex-chan lover
How is it her fault? She was busy yes, do you expect to sacrifice your interest and talent for one person?
Busy? Her whole f`ing life was about her club, she gave pretty much no real attention to her GF. If you read this and then actually go search for studies about the biggest reasons people end up cheating, you Will see that she did pretty much all of the biggest reasons.
And to just put it in perspective, the long haired blond girl managed to give more attention and love to thr GF in 1 page than the actual GF managed to do the whole story.

So Said in a different Way, if she actually acted like a GF for just 1 second there would never have been cheating to begin with🤷🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!

image.png
image.png

Your comment makes it pretty clear you didnt read the whole story if you say she was just “busy”, she full on neglectful her and it was clear she didnt give a f about her GF and only cared about her club

Dex-chan lover
But honestly though, what was Nanase expecting from this relationship?

"I'm going to live out my dream while having a cute gf whom I SEE for 5 minutes a day at max, barely doing anything romantic with her in that limited time teehee" Like, thats not a romantic relationship, thats Nanase calling dips on Yuni until Highschool ends and she cant waste her entire free time on Volleyball amymore and then MAYBE play her part in the relationship.

I hope that heartbreak served as a wakeup call for her to not expect Love and loyalty just because they call themselve partners and that this shit is earned. She can shag up with her friend in the Volley ball team, she showed far more romantic tension with her than she eeever did with Yuni (Which is funny and fucked up)

Dex-chan lover
My words I just can't get enough of this mess of a manga!
Also Fuuko is fucking amazing. What a chad.
Part of me wants a threeway ending, but I also hope for the most trainwreck ending possible.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
But honestly though, what was Nanase expecting from this relationship?

"I'm going to live out my dream while having a cute gf whom I SEE for 5 minutes a day at max, barely doing anything romantic with her in that limited time teehee" Like, thats not a romantic relationship, thats Nanase calling dips on Yuni until Highschool ends and she cant waste her entire free time on Volleyball amymore and then MAYBE play her part in the relationship.

I hope that heartbreak served as a wakeup call for her to not expect Love and loyalty just because they call themselve partners and that this shit is earned. She can shag up with her friend in the Volley ball team, she showed far more romantic tension with her than she eeever did with Yuni (Which is funny and fucked up)
It doesn’t give you a license to cheat on someone.. this is almost equivalent to victim blaming. Plus don’t forget that mangadex does not have the first 5-6 translated characters. So we are seeing things from Nanase’s POV..

Dex-chan lover
Your comment makes it pretty clear you didnt read the whole story if you say she was just “busy”, she full on neglectful her and it was clear she didnt give a f about her GF and only cared about her club
Sorry, I don't think you saw the images correctly. The first image is literally Nanase talking about how she wants to go on a date with Yuni sometime. Also I didn't just say busy I also said oblivious. All of this happened because the lack of communication nothing more nothing less.

If Yuni was more transparent with her feelings, Yuni and Nanase could've worked things out better. But no, Yuni choose the easier option - completely running away from the problem at hand.

It wasnt just Nanase being neglecent though. Remember their Date? Or how Nanase expected Yuni to come to her game IN ANOTHER CITY and ALONE, having to pay for herself? While not even being avaiable for her outside of her games? Those are just fuck-ups even the most oblivious person woudnt do.

There are no victims in the story, only angsty teens in a disfunctional relationship
Nanase probably wasn't thinking about all of that other stuff and just focused on her match (it was a pretty important match as well). But then again Yuni also at NO POINT expressed her concerns about such things.

Nahhhhhhhhhhh, the "romantic tension" you're talking about only happened was bcs Nanase was walking about her GF. Like that's the only reason 🤷‍♀️

But yk... Yuni feeling lonely like this come from Nanase being too greedy smh. Her greed led her to believe she was able to balance out volley and her GF but she just can't and in the end she's going to lose something or maybe even everything.... but still cheating is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse than anything Nanase has done to Yuni.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn’t give you a license to cheat on someone.. this is almost equivalent to victim blaming. Plus don’t forget that mangadex does not have the first 5-6 translated characters. So we are seeing things from Nanase’s POV..
If u wanna read the first 1-6 chapter u can read on dynasty or other websites.
Ch 1-7

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, I have read them though?

Oh my god i just realised that Mangadex dosnt have the chapter with Yuni's and Nanases date in them. Read that, that was super cringe on Nanases side

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
good god yuni really is a god at burying her head in the sand lmfao, i actually want to give fuuko credit for just outing yuni like that because she really just seems to be so deep in denial. and i am somewhat happy that nanase got direct confirmation even though it is extremely shitty because now yuni can't try to string her along anymore. i hope yuni gets to suffer in the next few chapters due to how big of an idiot she is

Dex-chan lover
Nanase probably wasn't thinking about all of that other stuff and just focused on her match (it was a pretty important match as well). But then again Yuni also at NO POINT expressed her concerns about such things.
Angsty teens gotta be angsty teens, who is she to tell Nanase that she is neglecting her while she is living her dream? Appearing like a needy gf who can't take a step back. Overthinking, trying to solve shit on their own, bottling it all up and then have it explod in her face. Yuni tried to be a understanding gf and failed. Nanase didnt even try to be a gf and succeeded spectaculary

Yuni blew up on her when Nanase fucked their date over, she even promised to do better but guess what, "COmE AlONe tO a DIfFerRenT CiTy aNd WaTch ME PlAy VOLlEy BaLL ANd tHeN FUcK OfF BAck alOnE".

And before people misunderstand me, I dont think Yuni cheating is justified. Cheating is bad and everyone knows that. I just dont feel pity for Nanase like I would normally, She fucked up and we saw the consequenzes.

Dex-chan lover
Her GF literally did every of the biggest reasons why people end up cheating in the real world. Could the GF actually act just a little tiny bit like she actually cared about her, then she would never have cheated in the first place. You also Seem to forget that the long haired blond girl manipulated her aswell, since she had become so mentally weak from being neglected and treated like she didnt matter at all to her GF.

Again, cheating is always bad, but in this case the GF is the biggest reason it even ended up going that way and she has no right to act like she cares now

Cheating is bad cause at the end of the day u could always break up; but if u were such a bad spouse that it ended up resulting in ur partner cheating when trying her best then u can’t bitch about it

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, I don't think you saw the images correctly. The first image is literally Nanase talking about how she wants to go on a date with Yuni sometime. Also I didn't just say busy I also said oblivious. All of this happened because the lack of communication nothing more nothing less.

If Yuni was more transparent with her feelings, Yuni and Nanase could've worked things out better. But no, Yuni choose the easier option - completely running away from the problem at hand.

Nahhhhhhhhhhh, the "romantic tension" you're talking about only happened was bcs Nanase was walking about her GF. Like that's the only reason 🤷‍♀️

But yk... Yuni feeling lonely like this come from Nanase being too greedy smh. Her greed led her to believe she was able to balance out volley and her GF but she just can't and in the end she's going to lose something or maybe even everything.... but still cheating is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse than anything Nanase has done to Yuni.
And you Seem to forget that the first picture is literally AFTER she had been neglecting Yuni the whole time, only focusing/talking about her club - acting like strangers when others are even close to them, while she has been so close with the girl from her club, that you would almost Think that she is the GF - Fucked up their anniversary, for what reason? Oh thats right her club again - made Yuni go all the way to another city for her own money, just to watch Nanase play a game and then not even hang out with Yuni afterwards. Only after being this much of a candidate to worst GF of the year, she started to act like Yuni actually matter just a little to her.

No matter how you look at it, Nanase is the biggest reason Yuni ever ended up being so mentally weak and lonely, that she could be manipulated into cheating. Nanase is by far the worst character in this story, dont Think I have ever seen a GF being as terrible as her. Personally I cant even understand why Nanase Cry after being told she was cheated on, when she has never acted like a real GF until after she fucked up everything. Hell even the manipulate b*tch managed to give more attention and love to Yuni in 1 page than Nanase have done the whole story.

Users who are viewing this thread