My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Flowers' Secrets

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, Nanase's friend truly doesn't know the kind of shitfest she's getting into.
This trainwreck is about to get much worse lol.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was kind of disappointing. I was hoping Yuni would at least be confronted with her shitty behavior. But considering the author that was a long shot I guess. I hope Nanase moves on. No point in wasting time on trash.

Double-page supporter
My thoughts rn, finally u realized it nanase just break up with yuni and let them be, and start a relationship with your friend cause it seems that u like it anyways and as for yuni, well idiot stop mulling over something its getting annoying just mfking break up why do u expect nanase to reply back zzz, the more u expect the more u get hurt. And well hehehehe fuuko no comment lmao she's just srsly HOT even tho she's a red flag she's cool and she srsly said "Lets have sex, cheat on her with me" istg this girl i cant- whenever she does something i cant help but burst in laughter.

Dex-chan lover
I certainly hope that author won't try to bring them both together, but I just got a nagging feeling...

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that pairing is much more better. Let her be with someone who gets her.

The other two, however, is still in that toxic get-up. I dunno how that 'relationship' is going to end, but I do hope that both will find happiness in the end, because if not... Author-san, you better make the ending worth my time.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was kind of disappointing. I was hoping Yuni would at least be confronted with her shitty behavior. But considering the author that was a long shot I guess. I hope Nanase moves on. No point in wasting time on trash.
tbf luminous=blue was pretty incredible and super respectful to its chars, i wouldnt be shocked if iwami kiyoko pulls this one out despite how... fucked up its been lol

Users who are viewing this thread