My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Odd Stars

Dex-chan lover
I’m a bit disappointed with where the story is going. Yuni has learned nothing and has no self-insight and still only looks at how this affects her. She shows no remorse, and her actions will have no consequence it seems. Nanase only seems to blame herself, and it does not seem like she will blame her girlfriend or Fuuko. Weird really. I was hoping for some sort of confrontation where she actually speaks her mind, and maybe beats up Fuuko a little bit.

I wouldn’t be surprised, but very disappointed, if the author goes in some sort of weird polyamory direction in the following chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I’m a bit disappointed with where the story is going. Yuni has learned nothing and has no self-insight and still only looks at how this affects her. She shows no remorse, and her actions will have no consequence it seems. Nanase only seems to blame herself, and it does not seem like she will blame her girlfriend or Fuuko. Weird really. I was hoping for some sort of confrontation where she actually speaks her mind, and maybe beats up Fuuko a little bit.

I wouldn’t be surprised, but very disappointed, if the author goes in some sort of weird polyamory direction in the following chapters.
yeah like W.T.F ??? HOPE in the next chapter that won’t happen because that will be the most DISGUSTING ending the CHEATER WINS! the cheater get’s to be the victim! the cheater WILL CHEAT even if Nanase becames the best girlfriend ON EARTH UGHHHHHHHH

Group Leader
Oh boy the shit show about to raise it's level.
It is clear that they will not learn that EASY after all they are at the age of figured out and sometimes make A LOT like a lot of mistakes along the way :wooow:

Power Uploader
The key is in "give up something you love".

It can be club. Or it can be Yuni. She won't give up on club, obviously.

But maybe Nanase decided she doesn't want to give up on Yuni either, unless she doesn't love Yuni anymore.

Can't wait to see how this pans out. I don't think it'll go poly though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They should simply just break up🤷🏼‍♂️ Nanase is one of the worst GFs in any series ever and Yuni has had her mind completely destroyer/manipulated by Fuuko.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy the shit show about to raise it's level.
It is clear that they will not learn that EASY after all they are at the age of figured out and sometimes make A LOT like a lot of mistakes along the way :wooow:
this is beyond EXCUSABLE! like there is an scamer that makes games as an scam to make people pay for empty promises, did you know the excuse he used? oh I’m 17 so this is my first time making games so ofc i make mistakes!!!

the idea that this story is ever remotely realistic and that this is “just a mistake” is beyond delusional

Dex-chan lover
this is beyond EXCUSABLE! like there is an scamer that makes games as an scam to make people pay for empty promises, did you know the excuse he used? oh I’m 17 so this is my first time making games so ofc i make mistakes!!!

the idea that this story is ever remotely realistic and that this is “just a mistake” is beyond delusional
do you know a lot of teens who are immune to be emotionally driven in love or in general?

Users who are viewing this thread