My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Odd Stars

Dex-chan lover
I hate this manga it lives rent free in my head.
Every month or so it just pops up in my head and i hate myself even more ffs.
I love poly shit but i swear if they go poly in this, it's gonna be a riot

Aggregator gang
Call me crazy, but, I don't place that much blame on Yuni. I do think she should shoulder some blame for willingly cheating, but Fuuko and Nanase should take the lion's share respectively. Especially Fuuko for taking advantage of Yuni's loneliness and vulnerability to manipulate her into having an affair...Reminds me of a lot of netorare NSFW stories on other websites (especially something like Sanbun Kyoden/Asanagi/Fukuyama Naoto/etc). These last 19 chapters have taken place over the course of...what? A couple of weeks? Maybe a month to a month-and-a-half, at most. I would have an entirely different outlook if Yuni & Fuuko's affair had been going on for several months.

I just hope that Nanase reconciles with Yuni, and the both of them go back to being in their world without Fuuko messing with Yuni. It would be heartbreaking to see Nanase find Yuni's alt Twitter account and see just how lonely Yuni was leading up to Fuuko's affair.

Dex-chan lover
that’s a hell of a kabedon here. thanks for the tl! One of the series I look forward to the most every month

Double-page supporter
I'm with you here. Yuni doesn't want to cheat but is such a horny girl she doesn't have the strength to push off Fuuko (I was laughing the whole time she was between Fuuko's legs 🤣).

Nanase had to have a date with another girl to realize she never did this with Yuni. Despite realizing that, she's still questioning being in her club. Girl you can't make both works so choose one already 🙄. And that BFF doesn't even realize she's giving bad advice. Yuki, what are you gonna say when you end up dumping volley cause you care about your relationship working? Or are you gonna be Nanase 2.0 and neglect your significant other in the name of volleyball? You both are volleyball nerds and you ain't nerds enough to look at pro volleyball lives to see what you're doing wrong?

Fuuko ? Keep doing what you're doing. The manga would be really boring if you stop segging Yuni up every flat surfaces.
YES SERIOUSLY!! 🤣 EVEN THOUGH FUUKO IS SUCH A RED FLAG I FEEL LIKE IM COLORBLIND 🫣 She’s the one making the thrills in this manga i bet if she’s not here it’ll be more boring and lots of peeps might drop it.

I’m just here enjoying myself seeing Fuuko enjoy Yuni all to herself, at this point I couldn’t careless if Nanase and Yuki hit it off together, those volley nerds just can’t get it hah… It’s just so stupid how Nanase realizing everything up till now gosh, though Yuni doesn’t know how to reach out, but… she was busy dealing with Fuko 😭

Dex-chan lover
To allow everyone to pretype the butthurt hate-reader comments, I will hereby prophesy the contents of the next chapter, ahm.
"Threesome?"
"Threesome."​

Aggregator gang
I went to check this author twitter, and they clearly are focusing on the cheaters. They are probably the endgmae the author wants. That's why they always portray Nanase badly. I can't with Yuni and Fuuko, specially when Nanase confronted them and they keep fondling each other right at her face while blaming her ... i mean... that's just straight up shitty and horrible. I really hope the girlfriend breaks up and let them both rot.

Dex-chan lover
Call me crazy, but, I don't place that much blame on Yuni. I do think she should shoulder some blame for willingly cheating, but Fuuko and Nanase should take the lion's share respectively. Especially Fuuko for taking advantage of Yuni's loneliness and vulnerability to manipulate her into having an affair...Reminds me of a lot of netorare NSFW stories on other websites (especially something like Sanbun Kyoden/Asanagi/Fukuyama Naoto/etc). These last 19 chapters have taken place over the course of...what? A couple of weeks? Maybe a month to a month-and-a-half, at most. I would have an entirely different outlook if Yuni & Fuuko's affair had been going on for several months.

I just hope that Nanase reconciles with Yuni, and the both of them go back to being in their world without Fuuko messing with Yuni. It would be heartbreaking to see Nanase find Yuni's alt Twitter account and see just how lonely Yuni was leading up to Fuuko's affair.
You don't reconcile with cheaters. You break up and move on like an actual human being with a backbone. Because once a cheater, always a cheater. She literally made out with Fuuko in front of Nanase lol. How do you come back from that unless you have a literal cuckold fetish?

Group Leader
Well, what else is there to say? Nanase probably made up her own mind when Yuki said that. Her club is more important to her. And her new girlfriend can be right there with her, too. Yuni and Fuuko can be with each other, without a care about Nanase anymore. I don't know if Fuuko will be serious with Yuni, but at least Yuni can be with someone who remembers her existence. I don't defend her cheating, but it's a well deserved consequence for Miss. I-dont-remember-my-girlfriend-exists. She can choose the club. That's fine. It's her personal decision. But end the relationship to set Yuni free so she can be with whoever she wants. Yuni isn't Nanase's pet that she only plays with when she's bored.

Also, the premise of "give up your club or your girlfriend" is quite... nonsensical to me. Professional sport players still have lovers and families. It's just another reason that shows Nanase is terrible and was never really serious with this relationship to begin with. If we just flip Nanase's gender, she'd be getting a lot more wrath than this.

Tbh Nanase just needs to break up with her I understand she loves her club but you also make time for your gf even if it's just something small and Fuuko and Yuni need to get some help. Ngl id risk it all for Fuuko though. :smug:

I hope it's not a meet-up to get back with yuni. Instead a clean break up would be good. Yuni x Fuuko and Yuki x Nanase!

Dex-chan lover
I'm with you here. Yuni doesn't want to cheat but is such a horny girl she doesn't have the strength to push off Fuuko (I was laughing the whole time she was between Fuuko's legs 🤣).

Nanase had to have a date with another girl to realize she never did this with Yuni. Despite realizing that, she's still questioning being in her club. Girl you can't make both works so choose one already 🙄. And that BFF doesn't even realize she's giving bad advice. Yuki, what are you gonna say when you end up dumping volley cause you care about your relationship working? Or are you gonna be Nanase 2.0 and neglect your significant other in the name of volleyball? You both are volleyball nerds and you ain't nerds enough to look at pro volleyball lives to see what you're doing wrong?

Fuuko ? Keep doing what you're doing. The manga would be really boring if you stop segging Yuni up every flat surfaces.
bruh, if someone loves you, they're not going to force you to stop doing things you love lol

there is such an interesting foil between fuuko and yuni's relationship and yuki and nanase's relationship. its so interesting seeing overlap despite the obvious and stark differences. nanase telling yuki that their theme park trip is a secret is incredibly similar to fuuko telling yuni that their time together was secret. yuki and fuuko both tell nanase and yuni (respectively) to value themselves more, albeit in very different ways. yuki and fuuko both care for a part of nanase and yuni (respectively) that their partner effectively ignores; for nanase, yuni does not truly care about volleyball and yuki much more effectively cares for the side of nanase that loves volleyball; for yuni, nanase (up until recently) hasnt been willing to even risk the most mild PDAs and puts volleyball first while fuuko cares for the attention hungry side of yuni. theres a lot of really interesting parallels between the best friends and the cheaters despite the relationships having basically opposite connotations. idk if the author has intentionally drawn these parallels, but theyre very cool to spot either way.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda sad Yuki didn't get a chance to shine as a beacon of morals and reveal the evidence she saw in Osaka, but this is resolving in an excellent way

Fed-Kun's army
Probably my favorite chapter so far only because the way Fuuko kiss her, she assert her dominance

So Yuni lusting on Fuuko too? ffs girl just break up with Nanase and fuck with Fuuko

Double-page supporter
Yuri don’t worry girl nanase is going to come get you a little bit just not right now sweetie wait yo turn

Users who are viewing this thread