My Hero Academia

Huge amounts of chapters are missing, and many of the ones that claim to be here are actually just links posted by spammers.

Dex-chan lover
where are the chapters
Fan translations will always be superiour to official ones, and these suck

Contributor
@dsid2814

Please refer to the description.

Also, the official translation of Hero Academia is actually good, all things considered. The translator posts a weekly Twitter thread which goes over the decisions he made for some of the translations, footnotes, etc.

Aggregator gang
@checkmy4

yes and no, there were really amazing moments,but the season felt weak compared to the others.

also cause the fandom is just plain toxic and annoying and everyone hates those kinds of fans so they in turn hate the show/manga as well

There's a new chapter out, why didn't it update, I saw the notice about this series being taken away for this website, but at least the M+ link can be put up as a notice.

Dex-chan lover
Almost 300 chapters and still the heroes kiddies isn't flesh out, like wtf i though this was about the heroes not the villain, don't get me wrong the villain is superb especially the LoV, but Horikoshi forgetting that he needs to flesh out the heroes, I know that he probbaly flesh out the heroes later but cmon it's almost has 300 chapters and their basic backstory is still incomplete like wtf, also still hate deku to the core he didn't deserve that quirk.

I'm so fucking bored of Shigaraki. Can he die already? Dude got all his powers without lifting a finger. 😴

Aggregator gang
@DogWiler: I think
All For One will kill him. He somehow knew he'd be imprisoned, but still wasn't worried and even is convinced he'll be free. I strongly suspect that when Shigaraki is at the height of his power, that's when All For One will take his Quirk and it will lead to Shigaraki being killed. All For One was never grooming a successor; he was fattening a hog for the slaughter.

Dex-chan lover
Remember everyone the villain got to this point because of their trust in each other and hard work (btw did anyone remember that none of them had money and can't have jobs? And they barely have anything to eat like at all?), while the heroes are going to win because Deku have his BDSM quirk that he got through sheer deus ex machina.

Users who are viewing this thread