Boku no Hero Academia

@Wildfire_desu What are you on about? Fuck copyright? Are you for real? That is frankly one of the dumbest things I've heard. There is an official translation publically available and they are willing to release the latest chapters for free, and you are even saying you'll donate money to Horikoshi directly instead of giving the publishers any credit - well guess how much money Horikoshi made from JB. Essentially fuck all. If you actually do support Horikoshi you'll use the provided website that he's partnered with. If you used JB earlier and didn't donate "directly to Horikoshi" previously you're a hypocrite. Entitled much?

@Lucideus The reason why people don't like the publishing is because its notoriously bad with fan feedback when it comes to criticism against their subpar translations.

@Jester12 That is understandable when it's actually the case, but for Boku no Hero in question I don't really see any outrageously awful translations?

@Lucideus
The real question should be;
Why the hell are you even defending copyright worshippers anyways? Everyone and their mother already knew what dirtbags these gatekeeping middlemen truly are. Fan translations will remain crap as long as copyright/license loving people like you are around to defend their 'honor'.

My intention was not to seem as if I'm defending anybody but merely questioning the entitled self-rightousness of the comment.

Leaked chapter got nuked from orbit. The scanlators that did it should have seen THAT coming from a mile off. There's a reason why the good groups completely dropped all of the series in the Shonen Jump app.

Mirko's awesome!😻
I hope she survives and gets a metal arm

Whoever classified this as Spoiler: It's not a spoiler. I have no Idea what happens in the next chapters😅.

Edit: Oh I get what the Spoiler was.

What the hell is happening in this website, why isn't Boku no Hero Academia being updated? the manga is on chapter 267 now and here it's still on chapter 264.

Any idea what's happening here?

Seems like MPlus is the only one allowed to do a few series on the site now, maybe? Others got hit like this too.

Aggregator gang
Wow. First major character death in a good long while. I thought they'd be around a lot longer.

I wonder if these last chapters are hinting that Dabi
is indeed Toya Todoroki, the "deceased" eldest son of the Todoroki family, a lot of evidences seems to point that theory, besides it perfectly close the circle of Endeavor-Hawks-Shoto and could give Shoto a clichè scenario of sibling fightings and a major antagonist for him

I so badly want him to actually be dead, the villain league were the worst part of this story by far apart from twice.

Users who are viewing this thread