My Hero Academia

So, um... why is there like, nothing here? Will these chapter be restored/replaced soon? This is the only good mangasite I can find since mangarock shut down

BEWARE

This manga would be amazing if the fan base wasn’t so TOXIC. If you say anything about their precious ‘Boku No Hero Academia’ (If you call it that, you’re a weeb, btw), then they’ll hop on you like a pedo on a lost 6 year old. I’m FULLY EXPECTING this comment to get reported, by the way, and if it does, that goes to show the fan base is too far gone. They shove their ships DOWN YOUR THROAT. I finished season 3 of the anime, and I enjoyed the show, so I looked up ‘My Hero Academia’. And what showed up was millions upon millions of fan art displaying the fan bases creativity. Some were really good and well done, with effort and time to put into it. However, others... well, they displayed creative ideas such as...
1.) Izuku and Todoroki kissing and/or f*cking
2.) All Might and Izuku f*cking
3.) Every male character engaging in an orgy
Now, I know every fandom has its bad side, such as JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (cough cough Kakyoin x Jotaro). But at least with JoJo, that side is lest prominent, and for the most part, the fandom (in my experience, it may be different for you. If it is, I’m SO sorry, as you’re missing out on an amazing series...) Is extremely positive and recommends great manga and/or anime for fellow fans.
But the My Hero Academia fandom... my GOD. The ships just get shoved down your throat. (Again, this is my experience. I’m simply here to warn anybody trying to get into this manga.)
Now, since that’s out of the way, I must clarify something else.
This IS a great manga. The inspiration from Naruto is really apparent, with every story arc being inspired by one from Naruto. But if you want to read/watch it, here is my warning. Do not make my mistake.
STAY AWAY FROM THE FANDOM.

Double-page supporter
Well, with MS vanishing and JB cowardly dropping, someone gonna pick BNHA?

Aggregator gang
wow, mangastream and JB dropping WSJ mangas ...
and someone just flatout insulted them...
We should rename this site Mangadicks lol

You can read the new chapters on the Shonen Jump app for free for a few weeks. Also on MANGA Plus. Be sure to turn on the settings for horizontal viewing so you can actually see the two page spread’s correctly.
The Bright side of these sites, is the sound effects are all translated.

@bastek66 Ain't that the truth, and honestly, I think a lot of the people are simply very young and are going through a cringy period in their lives(some lasting longer than others). Been there, done that. Just read/watch what you enjoy and don't mind the rest I'd say. They'll come around in due time.

Fed-Kun's army
I look at the professor and all I can think of is Eggman's Theme:
"I am the Eggmaaaaan! That's what I am,
I am the Egmaaaaaan! I got the master plan!"

Vol 25 has a good cover. 256 chapters? I stopped reading around 50 or 60 and haven't really been paying attention to anything since around 100.

Jaiminisbox left mangadex a few months ago and in December they wiped all Shonen Jump manga off their website

Fed-Kun's army
Just gotta wait until a new group takes over. Not like JB is the only group who can do quality.

Aggregator gang
Fuck copyright, is all I can say. They're even trash enough to forbid JB to publicly admit that they were legally pressured (more like blackmailed really) into deleting all their work from the public eye
Most I can do is donate money to Horikoshi directly, no way I'm giving any money to the publishing company

Users who are viewing this thread