My Hero Academia

Double-page supporter
MangaPlus Why bothering uploading anything if you cant read it here, you guys suck

@YamiryuuZero
JB is Jaimini's Box, they pulled out of Mangadex with other groups like a month ago. Personally, I don't see the big deal about it. I'll just run adblock over there.

Here's a thread about their and other people's departure from the site:
https://mangadex.org/thread/92399

Some reddit discussion about it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/bzg753/a_ton_of_scanlators_leaving_mangadex/
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/8d7bfm/sljaiminis_box_has_taken_all_their_releases_down/
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/6rm79m/meta_jaiminis_box_banned_from_rmanga/

Group Leader
@wealyam
Thank you, random citizen! I will make sure to read everything when I get the time.

Well, people just want a single central to read everything, a single place they visit and have everything available without needing to go to other websites to scavenge for the series they want to read.
Actually, that's the reason Netflix lost billions in a single day, everyone's getting tired of having to pay subscriptions for multiple companies for a handful of shows they actually want to watch in each one.

Dex-chan lover
I'll pass too.

I didn't join this site just to be redirected to some OTHER site I literally only just heard of a few days ago. (and apparently has a bad rep with quite a few people)

Couldn't care less about auto-directs as long as it doesn't lead to a bad website (got an adblocker here so I don't know if it's full of ads or not, but I've not encountered any). MangaPlus seems alright to me. Sure, I'd prefer if I didn't have to go to another website of course but I'm alright, it's not the end of the world, and I get to read my favourite manga. Besides, MangaDex still helps me keep track of where I'm at and all of that, so it's not lost its purpose for me personally at least.

Double-page supporter
All eyes on Hawks now I just hope that he wont die in the end of this arc.

I still don't understand why people like this manga. The pace is super slow and the story itself is kinda meh.

Dex-chan lover
@Hachi015 at this point I'm convinced that he'll probably die a terrible death, or at least horribly maimed. Which sucks, since he's genuinely amazing.

@nawoon
Is there a reason you have to understand it? If it's not for you, that's completely fine. I love the manga and the anime to bits, but I have friends who share your view on it. I think it's best not to try and overthink it! You like what you like. :)
The pacing being "super slow" is actually one of the reasons I do enjoy it personally. Although I do love the story and the character development of both the heroes and the villains, but I think it all just falls down to preferences.

Dex-chan lover
Friend was trying to get me to read this, came here, saw this crap about redirection.

Pass!

Wtf are all these comments about? It redirects to the official free worldwide release by Shueisha themself. But you wont support the creators on their own site with least intrusive ads possible, just because they are not hosted on this site? Instead you will go to some cancerous aggregator or leak sniping jaimini. Smh

Aggregator gang
Hardly even a redirect. It's a partnership from MD so it's not like there's anything shady about it. I've also got a paranoia about bugs/trojans/etc. in websites so I make sure to scan such unfamiliar places and M+ is clean. Plus the comics are in long-strip format so in actuality, you are doing less clicks than you would on a regular MD chapter post. Lastly, where were you before MD? You "redirected" yourself here after all, but you can't do the same for a chapter a week?

Be real, you folks are just next-level lazy :p

Users who are viewing this thread