My Hero Academia

Where are to two newest chapters. I missed two chapters because there's no current updates.

Aggregator gang
@TerabyteMD: It's the new system. For now.

Jamini's Box had some issues with MangaDex, so they pulled all their chapters and isolated themselves to their website now. MangaDex has a deal with MangaPlus to post these new pages, but MP has their own rules of chapter posting. They only keep the few most recent up and delete the rest.

We can only hope a new group will start back to Chapter 1 and re-scanlate everything. Whether one will or not is entirely up in the air.

nice, stocking up chapters only for them to be gone, what's worse is i don't know the last chapter i read cuz the eye thing on chapters are gone

Aggregator gang
@DrWhoCares You are the real Hero for posting such a huge bulk back on the site. We're still missing a lot, but this is sooooooooooooooo much better than what was on here (or NOT on here) earlier. Thank you!

@DrWhoCares thanks for uploading all this, just a heads up out of the big section you uploaded ch 244 is missing. not sure if an error or just never translated by the group

Fed-Kun's army
Why do people shit on this series so much lately? Is it because of the season 4 adaption?

Users who are viewing this thread