My Home Hero - Vol. 15 Ch. 132 - It's My Turn Now

Fed-Kun's army
This family can never rest!! They will only rest when in peace lmao 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Oof, not that I'm saying they had any other options but it sure does look like Kasen just misplayed by betting that the cult will go easy on her, when her sister (IIRC who that character is) just declared last chapter that Kasen Must Die. Looking forward to seeing if Kasen will get out of this; her survival doesn't seem guaranteed narratively. Kubo's survival is guaranteed by the flash-forward...

seriously we got a guy tracking human footprints in a forest at night? cmon..

Dex-chan lover
seriously we got a guy tracking human footprints in a forest at night? cmon..
I want to defend this but I can't. This series seems to be losing a lot of it's realism. Like cmon on, a super soldier? Bullcrap. At least it's still entertaining and tense

Kubo has to be the worst character in this whole manga, pretty much the author's pet, the amount of plot armor he get as a side character is insane, the whole escape is played as something that would be difficult then next chapter he just trivialize all sort of tension there was by single handedly killing 27 men and judging from the raw it get worse. The manga had already overstayed its welcome with this whole arc but this just take it another step further.

Fed-Kun's army
Thats a big speech charisma check and that was incredible

Im scared of what comes next

Users who are viewing this thread