My Home Hero - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - What Kind of Person is your Father

Lol i really hate Reika she acts like nothing could go wrong and doesn't care at the outcome. Idk i just don't like good girls getting fuck by a bad boy, they just hand their pussy and bam that's it

How dumb can you be to risk your entire family so you can write a novel about your experience? He’s been extremely smart and super attentive this entire story thus far... YET HE MAKES A IDIOTIC MISTAKE SUCH AS THAT?! Nah, this is so the story continues but this is so stupid man. I physically cringed when I read the words “ I wRoTe A NoVeL aBoUt mY ExPeRiEnCeS “

Man at least until now the only stupid idiot was the daughter but now the MC has joined in with absurd levels of stupidity, I guess this just goes to show that not even the best can be perfect. And TLs, please stop simping on Reika . So many people have given so many reasons, why would anyone blindly hate on her when it’s clear what her faults are? People actually justifying her earlier actions without anything to support their argument are idiots. Until now this manga was likely a 10 but it’s seemingly going downhill due to the author just trying to drag on the story, but I’ll wait for a while.

Eh, maybe he just couldnt help but do it to vent his stress. It is already a miracle that he didnt break after that 50chp week he went through XD

And please just stop complaining about "dragging on the story", the author had left enough loose ends (in-laws, big bad boss, etc) that MC couldnt tie up so it makes sense. Also, why are you complaining about getting more, and for free no less, sheesh

QUEM É ESSES CARA VELHO??????????
i'm so confused that i wrote in my native language, what i mean to say is "WHO THA FUCK ARE THESE GUYS??"

the story just got too convoluted for my liking. though, I can understand if other people would like it this way.

Predictions:
MMA lad - Not part of syndicate or police, somehow knows that Reika's father has killed someone, maybe he saw him dumping the body in the mountain.
Concert lad - Part of syndicate still going for the grandparents money and 'wafuku no Tosu' (ch49). Reika needs better friends than that girl from uni, she does anything for money, still helping syndicate.
Part-time lad - Writing is his hobby, wants to get closer to Reika to know Tetsuo and kill syndicate members? Seems to look alike the partner of the policeman who is acquainted with Tetsuo.
Fortune lad - protect reika

I KNEW ITT IF THERE'S 3 PEOPLE THATS AFTER HIM THEN ONE OF THOSE THREE WILL BE HIS ALLY OR WILL HELP HIM OR SOMETHING...

The real reason Reika is hated? Incels and basement dwelling virgins. She did literally nothing wrong. The abuse by Nobuto? Not her fault. The guys approaching her in this arc? Not her fault. The syndicate aiming for her family through her? Not her fault. These kind of peoples need to reaffirm their beliefs tjat womans are bad and stupid when best waifu Kasen exists. Heck Reika even took boxing classes in this arc to protect herself presumably. Also pretty meta that Tetsuo had to endure stupid people on the internet.
A bit of a incompetent statement. While some of the hate certainly comes from incels (also not cool on your part to use virgin as an insult), being a female of about the same age, I can confirm I don't like this character because she's comes off as thoughtless and extremely childish, which unfortunately is a common trait with female characters in Japanese media. Certainly, most of what happened was not really her fault, but if she had been a little smarter/wiser like her parents, more problems could've been avoided, like not talking to (and promising to meet) the guy your parents are clearly uncomfortable around. She acts like a dumb preteen, not like a college student.

That being said there clearly are some gross people in the comments who should probably take a break from the internet.

Dex-chan lover
He's so cautious about everything, took all these precautions
But still wrote a fucking confession as a novel and posted on the Internet, come on dude.

Users who are viewing this thread