My Home Hero - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Deal

Dex-chan lover
Ah shit. But why would the syndicate target him? Bet he's connected to the syndicate one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
@laiseran My question is not why the syndicate is on this, but why is that they haven't found out about Nobuo yet despite everyone else already being on it.

@redice people can only focus on one thing at a time, in this case the other dude being loud. Apolo Robbins made a ted talk on it.

Dex-chan lover
@Yggdrasil I want to get isekai'd to your world. Imagine focusing on studying without ever noticing the itch on your feet or the heat. Then I'll invest at least 1 point on pick pocketing then I'd be filthy rich.

@redice that is literally why pick pocketing is a thing and it's pretty much what they did.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dex-chan lover
I expected him to hang up the second Nobuto's name was uttered - i really hope the author spins a decent reason for Tosu to spill the beans like that

Double-page supporter
Leave it to the mangaka to make Tetsuo so smart that he had to nerf him and give out his secrets to a random accuser over the phone.

Lol he's simping for Reika. She just i troublesome to be honest. I still don't like her character

Dex-chan lover
I think this should've ended at the first arc. It doesn't really have any reason to continue and Tosu is acting blatantly socially inept and stupid compared to prior presentation just to propel the plot forward.

Users who are viewing this thread