My Home Hero - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Fate

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo playing blackmail & espionage games on your rival's civilian grand children isn't something Yakuza would do. Besides I doubt the author really thought it through considering the way everything has played out after the first arc. From every impression it seems as if the author had intended to end the story after the first arc, but was given the go ahead to extend (i.e. milk out) the series which has resulted in the drop in quality.

Dex-chan lover
@ciera
>From every impression it seems as if the author had intended to end the story after the first arc, but was given the go ahead to extend (i.e. milk out) the series which has resulted in the drop in quality.

But the plot point about why Reika was targeted and Kasen family background are established quite early mate. Plus the whole deal with Kyoichi escaping and his leader. How did you even reach that conclusion?

>playing blackmail & espionage games on your rival's civilian grand children isn't something Yakuza would do.

Maybe they aren't regular Yakuza? Idk really because my only exposure to Yakuza is the Yakuza games. And that is full of blackmail and shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo Reika being targeted is explained as a simple hook scheme and was established early, but what is not well thought out or believable is how they have extended that into this second arc (i pointed out earlier the lengths the syndicate are NOW going to despite their losses is what is not believable). Also dumb shit like the MC writing out his murder exploit verbatim and publishing it on the internet, and the fact that everyone and their brother secretly knows MC is a murderer is such complete bullshit. Author is milking this series.

Dex-chan lover
@ciera
>Also dumb shit like the MC writing out his murder exploit verbatim and publishing it on the internet

Yup. Tetsuo is totally perfect and cant do any mistake.

>the fact that everyone and their brother secretly knows MC is a murderer is such complete bullshit.

Literally gives a reason why one of them know in this chapter lol. Did you even read it?

>Reika being targeted is explained as a simple hook scheme and was established early, but what is not well thought out or believable is how they have extended that into this second arc

By a low level crook. Maybe the higher ups have a different plan with her that they're not gonna tell the low level personnel for obvious reason?

>i pointed out earlier the lengths the syndicate are NOW going to despite their losses is what is not believable

Not believable if you believe that's the only thing the Syndicate are planning. Maybe save your premature judgment? Part of the fun of reading a series like this is not knowing everything. Else the author would've laid out everything in the first chapter lol. The intrigue is the hook. This is like saying Luffy adventure is pointless since no one knows what the One Piece is lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo the first arc had actual intrigue, everything since then has been suspension of disbelief betraying hamfisted spaghetti

Dex-chan lover
ey, Kyoichi is alive! Why the hell did he let his white knight friend ride into the middle of this mess - did he just want to feth with Tosu? Well, looks like it'll bit him in the ass, too.

Double-page supporter
Grandpa must be a special kind of retarded to allow the inheritance of all his wealth to a granddaughter who's both incompetent and ignorant of this catastrophe.

Dex-chan lover
He is going to hand 500 million yen to her granddaughter who has the situational awareness of a walnut. I guess the family name ends with her.

I guees her grandpa is a screw loose. Why the fuck would you hand 500 mil to a defenseless and retarded girl?! And you just put her life in danger! Some grandpa you are...

everyone is mad at the grandfather but who do y'all want him to give the money to? They also said that tetsuo and kasen cut ties with the family so there's no way he knows about all this. Plus, she's 19 or 20, so not a kid (but that last part is questionable)

I'm genuinely confused on why people think Tosu's daughter is acting retarded? She's literally acting like a normal 18/19 year old girl. Her parents (rightfully so) didnt tell her they've killed for her and only that she had a "stalker". What the fuck do y'all expect from her lmao

@likehatesmex Internalized misygony. I understand they dislike her but calling her words like "slut who're...etc" we all kniw where the real hate is directed to. Women. I admit i dislike reika ever since she decided to meet up with Kyoichi who was a starnger to her, but I don't loathe her. I kniw shes just a device to add tension to the story

Users who are viewing this thread