My Home Hero

Wow! I love this kind of thriller, is so addicting! Thanks a lot for the scalation team, great work guys, keep it up! 😍

Fed-Kun's army
Did the translators lost motivation? I don't blame them since it was going downhill for a while.

To those who hate Reika: While Reika does make a lot of ill-advised decisions, you have to rememver that she's a typical college student who has no idea what’s happening because no one tells her. Her disregard for her safety and lack of impulse control is typical of her age and upbringing, and other manga are unrealistic when they gloss over that to make us respect their main characters (not a bad thing). (BTW, those who practice martial arts and derivatives thereof often overestimate their ability to survive dangerous situations). Her shenanigans are not a product of her intelligence/abilities, but of her sheltered upbringing.
Which is a result of Tosuo and Kasen's effort to shield her from whatever mess they had to go through to get married.
To those who don't believe Tosuo and Kasen: Recent chapters have revealed that
Tosuo had to steal Kasen from her family, and they remain unhappy about it. And they seem to be all kinds of dangerous. So I'll believe that our main characters are more willing than most to enter the moral gray in response to a threat—perhaps more willing than they should be.
Also, Tosuo's success so far is a little less about his criminal genius and a little more on the investigators' overconfidence and dumb luck—the typical causes of criminal success.
And likely to run out soon, now that the body has been recovered.
To those who hate the new arc: Neither police nor yakuza are stupid. You'd expect everything to fall down around their ears WAY before now.

tl:dr — Sure, Reika makes me wince every time she makes a move, but she's a totally believable character working with highly inaccurate information from what should have been a trustworthy source. Plus 2 related rants.

@4V29LN0n it's just the frequency of uploads dropped and there are 4 volumes to catch up to. maybe @checkmy4 is right, though I don't think the quality of the manga dropped that much.
Anyway, thanks for the uploads guys.

Dex-chan lover
Is it possible to rate this as a 10 up until the series finished, and as a 2 after the mangaka was forced to continue it?

Its funny some stupid shit we need to read here. "The author was forced to continue it" like if this is some shounen jump battle shounen.

Woah, it's like reading Death Note again for the first time, but everyone is smart and competent : O

(except the daughter ofc, she's trash) C:

I was pretty confused why the father wasn't way more mad at first, but then I realized this guy is kinda crazy in a good way lmao.

Just casually dismembering the body

EDIT: YO THIS SLAPS. Stop shitting on Reika, she is pretty innocent and just a bit slow. Nothing unusual.

Please, give my man Tosu a break. His wife is the best character wholy moly.

10/10 would recommend.

Why in the cover does he look no older then 30 when he's probably about 50.

Dex-chan lover
Really well thought out crime manga. The translator pages at the end are also often pretty great. Didnt expect this to be the same writer of im standing on a million lifes.

Not usually into this kind of genre, but i do really love well thought out characters that arent just there to be useless. Is an actual cat of mouse play where its hard to tell whats gonna happen thats actually rather cleverly written.

Users who are viewing this thread