My Husband's Reversal - Ch. 2

tbh because of the comments under the last chapter i feel very suspicious of that prince. i don't believe that it's a simple miracle that the prince is now kind. he probably plays it all

Did they both time travel together? :O

Thanks for the update as well! Really appreciate it! :)

Khalid's face is so pretty, let me marry him instead haha >o<

Btw, does this has a novel? This reminds me of one, but the only difference is that their behavior was quite different there. In the novel he was not exactly nice at the beginning, he was extremely proud and overbearing, but here he looks super fluffy and wholesome. Also, she wasn't a scaredy-cat either, she was a strong female lead assured of what she had to do in order to escape from her horrible father, she was a victim of some scheme and was kinda idiotic in her first life so everything went south and lead to her death without much hope, especially because he was as I described early so there wasn't much chance to communicate with each other in their first life, so there was none who could help her back then.

Idk, maybe I'm confusing stories but it's super similar plus both physical features match with the descriptions there, I just have my doubts because here everything is going to fast, can someone confirm or deny it, pls? :3

Edit: Tysm for the chapter, both are gorgeous btw~ >u<

Users who are viewing this thread