My Husband's Reversal - Ch. 3

I'm sure he has some sort of backstory to why he was terrible in the previous life but why does the FL always have to suffer so much in the first life and be murdered before she gets treated like a human?

Dex-chan lover
he told her ''why are you saying those words again'' how as she not realized that he remembers too? i hope he tells her soon, that way she can relax a little

I think he loves her but couldn’t show it because he was afraid of what idris though of him?

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused, so why is he treating her better this time? Did he send assassin's to get her killed in her first life and revive her in the second just to test her?

@xeredge, I gather he treated her badly the first go round, and was falling in love with her towards the end.

So, when he found her dying he sent them both back a year for a second chance

Im assuming he disliked her initially because she was also afraid of him. However as time passed and he maybe learned of her circumstances he realized how similar they were and fell for her ? Eventually Assassination attempt the rewind ? Thats my theory.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man. It's been 3 chapters and like 1000 instances of 'why are you so nice?' 'why is it so different from the past' 'why do you look at me like that' 'why do you smile at me?' why this why that
I don't know man.... At least she's straight forward enough
Many thanks

I got some
The guy is big softie (for me) lol. Oh well,the thing is the guy got some trust issue. It's sad actually. Turned out he's half demon or something and thus he did not receive the best affection from people. And then Idris came. She's so kind to him that he put his guard up so high. Until eventually he fell for her yet insecure about how to behave and he thought he didn't deserve her, resulting him only took care of Idris from behind the scene.

UNTIL he felt that Idris' presence is drifting away ( on the day Idris died). He didn't even realise that an assasin broke in. When he found her, her condition was in a very bad state already. Because he's half demon, he got special power that is to turn back the time. With this power, he decided to start afresh, not letting Idris (his love), died in vain. He will treasure her to the uttermost.

Also he said, from the very beginning, he's actually interested in Idris (even before the wedding) and he only desires Idris. Basically means Idris is the one and only for him. :")
and i want to share it with you guys.

Read on your own accord

he definitely knows the past with that "why are you saying those words again" gahhh i kind of brainlessly scrolled through the latter half of the chap with that one line echoing in my head lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, it should be obvious to her by now that he also sent himself back in time. The past is completely different, so she should throw out what she knew about Khalid and start anew. Well, might help if we got some backstory about why Khalid changed before they time-traveled.

The way he’s acting kinda creeping me out, it’s so different from the past. He treated her coldly last life, but now he act so kind toward her.

Users who are viewing this thread