My ID Is Gangnam Beauty - Ch. 50 - Today, There's Something I Want To Tell You (1)

OMFG i hate sooah so much, i bet she's gonna openly cause a scene to make kyungsuk look bad UGHHHH :mad:

well, the way Kyungsuk is portrayed till now, he wouldn´t really care what the others think about him. I worry more about Mirae...

Fed-Kun's army
@purrrkitty
You are mistaken. She will make Mirae look bad. Im sure of it. It does not matter that Kyungsuk treats her bad she will retaliate on Mirae even though she tried to help her. Thats how twisted women can be.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know who's scarier, Sooah or the guy who stalks her... I have a really bad feeling

kyn

@Nightlilygirl- I'm more scared of Sooah here, to be honest. I can tell that things are probably going to ramp up right after this chapter :(

that bitch Sooah can try all the manga cliches, i don't worry, because i have faith in Kyungsuk, he's not gonna fall for any tricks, and he will protect Mirae

ay, she is a bitch and a great actress, come on please! Not Rachel, of course, but the passive aggressive cunningness...

Fed-Kun's army
I knew she was gonna do that annoying thing where she saids she doesn't like him and we get a whole new story arc just about that.

Dex-chan lover
this is honestly getting really predictable. i already have a feeling what's going to happen with the stalker and Sooah

Users who are viewing this thread