My ID Is Gangnam Beauty - Ch. 66 - Getting Out of Control

??They're so cute , I love them!?

Damn I was scared, soo ah was gonna throw chemicals on her face or something. It was an ominous follow up after her "know her place" comment. (I havent seen the raws so idk what's coming, it's all fresh and new to me)

?WAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH ?
This chapter should have been called "Level of awkwardness ""

Fed-Kun's army
Everybody is teasing them so hard, and dang, the mom...........I think I would die.

This has to be the most awkward chapter ever! I thought we had left the worst of it behind, but i guess it's even more awkwardness ahead. When they finally get back to normal, with that extra touch of romance, i'll die happy.

Aggregator gang
Maximum Awkwardness
feels like they are in a little bit of Crysis

Ah they're so cute. And the mom's relationship with the both of them is cute too. So much cuteness. Ah, my heart is happy.

Fed-Kun's army
YES! no more of that side char bs plot. This is what we want!

@legendaky you seems like they toned down the detail on him... thats to be expected though since we're gonna see much more of him. They'd probably go into more detail at critical scenes.

does anyone know where i can find the raw version of this? i couldnt find it TT

WHY TF DON'T THEY EXPOSE HER ALREADY AND STOP SUPPORTING HER BULL?! If they keep the fuck up with this this sooah girl is going to cause a problem. Her AND her stalker.

Dex-chan lover
hmm if they have kids, would that mean they could possibly turn out "ugly"? wonder how that would be handled. would they support their children if they wanted to have plastic surgery or would they try to boost their confidence in their natural form?

Users who are viewing this thread