My ID Is Gangnam Beauty - Ch. 67 - Do You Mean You Want To Do It?

Dex-chan lover
thats a true alpha. my boi. Get inside bitch and get naked and suck MA DEEK

jak

Contributor
@kronix - The irony is that this very same thing could happen in another story, and you would be in the comment section "REEEEEEEE beta cuck! REEEEEEE!" because it doesn't happen like it doesn't in this.

Aggregator gang
I worry about some of the commentors here. =_=;;

Anyway, our Beauty is pure. Pu~~~~ure.

Fed-Kun's army
heh I always lol when someone comments about alpha/ beta in manga comment sections.
Very laughable thing to say, especially in the comment section of a drama webtoon.

mirae and kyungsuk are adorable. i love em.
anyone know if they're gonna translate the second season? there's 7 episodes out rn on the raws and 3 on the official Indonesian translation.

Yes! I can't count the amount of times I grinned and paused to enjoy their different reactions. They're too cute. Thanks to the translators!

OMO. THEY'RE SO CUUUUUTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Sooah needs to learn to love herself and stop sabotaging other people's happiness. Frankly, a lot of people need to learn to love themselves (or others or stop getting in the way of my ship) in this drama Webtoon.

When the other episodes will be uploaded here? I'm dying waiting for the english translation.. The Indonesian version has already completed and they are showing the spin off version..
I want to complete this as soon as I can.. or should start learning indonesian?

Pls pls upload the next chapters asap!!

But I thought they're gonna-

Ohh nooo my feelingssss- it hurttssss...

JUST KISS THE GIRL BOY COME ON

Users who are viewing this thread