My Ideal Life in Another World ~Perfected Fan Edition~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Reincarnated...?

Fed-Kun's army
what's the difference?
It combines both the plot focused manga, with the adult-scene focused doujinshi into a single seamless work. While this chapter has a few differences, such as bringing back the cause of death, the main difference starts in chapter 2, where the first cutaway scene in the manga is restored with the full scene of the doujinshi.

Dex-chan lover
It combines both the plot focused manga, with the adult-scene focused doujinshi into a single seamless work. While this chapter has a few differences, such as bringing back the cause of death, the main difference starts in chapter 2, where the first cutaway scene in the manga is restored with the full scene of the doujinshi.
Thanks for your work! Would you say this is the best version thanks to combining? Skip the other two?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for your work! Would you say this is the best version thanks to combining? Skip the other two?
I've taken as much from possible from both. There are some pages missing from the doujinshi, being the few that Ichiri dedicated to plot which the manga replaces. However, there won't be any missing scenes/information and can be enjoyed without jarring jumps between.

Group Leader
Oh dear. I haven't reading this series much on the other H site and now it's here. Nice. Thank you for release and upload here.

Double-page supporter
I guess Im glad he got reincarnated? Cause he'd just be a criminal in our world. Like Im glad hes.... anyway Ima try n keep reading cause the art IS adorable... :'D

Aggregator gang
I never expected someone would merge the two versions like this. Fantastic work.

She says "I haven't asked Mother for details on what to do in these situations" Is this Incest? Well, I'm not complaining.

Dex-chan lover
i didn't know there was a manga. guess i'll be reading this one though, lol

Dex-chan lover
I've taken as much from possible from both. There are some pages missing from the doujinshi, being the few that Ichiri dedicated to plot which the manga replaces. However, there won't be any missing scenes/information and can be enjoyed without jarring jumps between.
Well combineing two seperate works in a alot of work most of the time.
<3

Users who are viewing this thread