My Incubus Boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
4 chapters with a 4-6 page of despresso content. and you put a romance tag? bruh

Dex-chan lover
i think this is supposed to be depressing, but the only depressing thing about it is that i wasted an entire couple of minutes on this dreck.

They are really mean. Can’t wait for the incubus dude to heal her heart ❣ That would be cute and she deserves both a friend and a lover, don’t u agree❣

@plastic_sludge

No, it's not. Humans are like that - they enjoy picking a weakling and bullying them for no reason at all and if questioned they brush it offas a joke or a prank, blah blah... And they get away scot-free.
The bullying only stops when you show enough violence nad cruelty to mke them think twice before messing with you - problem with that is the courage it takes to face numerous enemies. Most victims of bullying don't have that. And strength. Lots of strength, to totally crush them with brute power.

@TroubleFait

You are right. Bullying is a thing even if a lot of ppl underestimate how common it is.

There is a hierarchy in every group. Even if there is no actual bullying someone will be seen as a weirdo.

But that is because they stand out. A person must do something that is not accepted by the group to become a target. It might not even be their fault.

Thats what is missing here. People are mean to her but we dont get any context for it. It feels forced.

@LordVenom

The bullying only stops when you show enough violence nad cruelty to mke them think twice before messing with you - problem with that is the courage it takes to face numerous enemies. Most victims of bullying don't have that. And strength. Lots of strength, to totally crush them with brute power.

You will have all the bullies saying ”nani?” after releasing your killing intent.

@plastic_sludge

I don't know anything about this killing intent bullshit, but the thing that made all bullies stay away from me throughout middle school was going apeshit on the first one who dared to try and bully me.

Fucker looked down on me because I was a bit fat (168cm tall, 75kg weight). Didn't take into account that by that point I had been doing full contact karate for 3 years. He probabpy thought I would be intimidated by him having a few friends nearby. He thought wrong. So I made an example out of him, going full blitzkrieg. No fancy war cries, no cool posing, no intimidating phrases. I wasn't that kind of calm and collected individual to be able to talk while facing adversity. I just pummeled the little shit without saying a single word.

That was the first week of middle school.
No one dared to mess with me after that.

I have to admit though, I was fortunate to have had the necessary training and his friends not having had much time to intervene before the teachers came to see wtf happened.

If I didn't have the training necessary to demonstrate crushing difference in power to quite a number of spectating students then I would've probably been beaten and subsequently bullied. As far as I have already seen on the Internet (be it manga forums or 9gag and 4chan) most people don't end up being as lucky.

That's why I'm saying that Zaraki's motto "If violence doesn't solve all your problems you're simply not using enough" is quite correct when dealing with bullies. It's just that it needs to be backed up by physical capabilities, otherwise it will just be a pointless tuntrum.

@LordVenom

Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

I dont agree that violence is the best option. It takes strength and confidence that most people dont have at that age. Those who do, never have this problem.

Besides bullying can also happen to adults. You cant exactly afford to attack someone at work because they are being an ass to you.

The best option is running away. Change groups. Change schools. Let someone know it is a problem. And if thats not an option then well... mangadex probably isnt the place where you will find an answer

Supporter
hm!!! interesting

now now that I look at the dates, it's definitely not 6 months worth of interesting

Users who are viewing this thread