My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Because your boobs were soft

The only thing I never understood in this manga is the first day. Everyone leaves, and by the time he wakes up from his nap, (less than 8 hrs, right?) one has gone through hell to defeat a demon lord, another has been beaten and tattered, barley clinging onto life thanks to his heal ability.... and the other.... idk, he died before he could speak properly.
But it seems time is progressing differently for those who left the bus compared to those who were on it.

@monoreposo This was the second time these guys were summoned. They were summoned by a kingdom to kill the Demon Lord and then sent back to Earth before, now they were summoned again by Sion.

Dex-chan lover
As good a reason as any.
3e6f3cf14f0a36225495d965c7680250.jpg

Dex-chan lover
To be fair.... he was completely honest and not trying to mislead her... seems pretty decent of a man to me.

Dex-chan lover
I think the MC also has been summoned before. I mean he's somewhat already familiar with his instakill skill even though he was sleeping before. Plus he's fine with killing his classmates, meaning he's used to kill people.

The girl though is a bit weird. She seems to be pretty okay with the whole killing despite being a normal student.

Users who are viewing this thread