My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I decide what death is

Supporter
@delle (translator) if you want to keep using a simple text editor, try notepad++. It will keep thetext even if the editor is closed without saving (as long as you don't explicitly close the tab without saving).

Dex-chan lover
I am unclear on what she's testing it seems like various random things such as damage with no intent to kill, none direct commands to kill , hiding killing intent behind other killing intent or just wanton destruction without direct aim. I feel it could be all of these or none of these can anyone enlighten me?

Double-page supporter
@Hades3x Lain is using automated copies of herself to kill him by collateral damage since she thinks he can feel killing intent.
What everyone (I mean his enemies) misunderstands though is that like he just repeated again during this chapter, he feels killing intent as a side effect of seeing "shadows of death" so as long as his life is in danger he can react to it.

Dex-chan lover
i really appreciate that the translator puts at the end what chapter of the WN the current chapter is at. it really helps, wish more translators would do this.

I'm really like this manga. I'm curious how the MC got his abilities. It seems like he had from the start before he was summoned.

Dex-chan lover
did the MC try to kill the colossus shadow and failed? or did he succeeded? I'm lost

Power Uploader
For the love of the god, please decrease the font size. Big isn't equal to good or something elegant.

Users who are viewing this thread