My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I decide what death is

@arcverson he successfully killed that giant of shadow easily since in the end, they were united as one individual.

But the sage lain attacked him after that giant death which makes it seems like the giant did the attack instead to the other.

Dex-chan lover
Delle, you're such a good boy!
Translating and release this for free and gives us the place where in the webnovel each chapter ends <3 that's so nice!

Also explaining why you were late and Japanese aggressor/invander.

I find aggressor works fine 🙂

I was half expecting him to revive someone, saying something like "well, their personality is dead, so its fine" when I read the title

Power Uploader
@zairx, Thanks, I really appreciate it and think others will do as well. I also suggest keeping the font size consistent and changing the current shouting font to something more bolder and easier to read.

Double-page supporter
To be mind controlled right after breaking free. Wow, that sucks.

Quite the hellscape those civilians live in. One moment they're being massacred by their own nations zombies, the next moment they're being brainwashed to suicide attack an OP MC.

Double-page supporter
I Decide what 'Death" is.

when Death Itself says that, nothing can overule that.....

This vampire women is annoying I mean If you want to die why are you hiding ? Go and face him ... I want rly know how strong the Mc is , I think he have no weakness and kill sion

Dex-chan lover
This vampire woman was good at the first appearance but she get annoying now. If she want to die just go and say hi to him you dumb-fuck. Why bother testing him ? if she is scared then get the fuxk out

Dex-chan lover
I read areally shoddily like, machine translated version of the novel a while back, but the translations stopped after this

uhhh.. . .

"Fight"? lol.

Contributor
Well there is only a way to kill him, capture her friend and blackmail him to commit suicide or damage himself, so he can't directly activate the instant death skill since his life is not on the line but the one of the people around him.

Yep, i expect enemies will target not him but the companions. Even in Kenja no Mago this is a good tactic that can damage an overpowered mc.

Users who are viewing this thread