Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 65.1 - Apparently no Monsters Means Abnormality

Dex-chan lover
I like how much this world puts an emphasis on information gathering rather than just brute strength. Of course it's kinda moot when Yuuji is the literal only person on the planet that can take care of the actual problems but I still like the concept.

Dex-chan lover
A gathering of monsters in a deep depression in the land? This really is like Evil Dominus Island.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Yuuji basically nuke the crap out of the Evil Dominus Island to the point where there aren't any monsters anymore, tho?
:pepehmm: tru
But who knows if they won't return.
But then again it would make this whole operation completely meaningless.

Dex-chan lover
I love how yuuji just plays along with them. Like he know he can do it but he also knows that they need to figure this out by themselves first. He's basically a cheat code and he's not always gonna be there to the rescue.

Double-page supporter
Remember what Yuuyi said in the before last page "I would be troubled too if..." meaning, he would be a bit inconvenienced, not that it would be hard, or impossible, he would be troubled, like anyone of us would be troubled when trying to cook without salt.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's 200. If there were like 5 then maybe these cadets could handle them.

Man if the MC wasn't there how doomed would this world be.
I mean he got summoned for a reason. Him being there isn't a mistake

alphamine-san, can u translate kochugunshikan boukensha ni naru chapter 46 please?

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, and more like "oh what's next!" Glad it's keeping it interesting while not super 5-chapter-long fight scenes.

Thanks for the update and GREAT WORK!

Users who are viewing this thread