Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 66.2

Dex-chan lover
My guess is mc attacking with magic added more than they calculated. Even if it was a weak spell, considering his weak spells are like ultimates of others the dragon ended up more evolved. Of course it killing things also let it evolve

Aggregator gang
To all the people saying that he'd have less problems if he Leeroy Jenkins all of this. Have none of you played a RPG, and attacked with the absolutely Wrong Elemental Type, and ruined yourself?

This is why you have to investigate things. Too many impulsive people who think they can defuse a bomb with a Hammer. Nuking the site from orbit, can solve many things, but that only works on an uninhabited planet, when you don't need to worry about potential fallout.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the true dragon actually did everything he had to do after he got enough information, and he didn't have to reveal himself. At the cost of fighting a true dragon, he bought himself some time.

Considering that he has been dabbling in the way of the sword, I think the development would lead to him being forced into melee combat this time to handle a magic-absorbing dragon.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :salute: :headpat: :hearts: :bocchiwave:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Now there's no one left to interrogate. So there isn't any reason to summon the wraith anymore. I'm very disappointed by this development.

God watching him durdle around and not do anything as the situation escalated exponentially is really frustrating. I know the author needs to create some kind of drama since MC is basically a demi-god but this particular set of chapters feels the most contrived it's ever been

Dex-chan lover
He sat down down and had monster steaks on the island before coming here. Plus he's been sleeping in a bed with a roof over his head before he went on his nature hike. He's fine.
I suppose so , tho i imagine it'll 'end' after he takes down all the cults/'evil organizations' or so or some kinda open ended thing like "the journey continues" but any thing after might be lower stakes for some ppl who wouldn't be interested in considering it's the biggest threat it could possibly be (then again ppl are still reading/watching db super lol)

Dex-chan lover
Surprise! The dragon of mass destruction mass destructed!

Page 14 is a perfect example of, "It was at this moment he knew... he fucked up."

So he finally decided to attack.

If media has taught me anything is to not create artificial lifeforms there's a 90% chance that my creation will turn against me.
Evil Overlord List #48: I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not immediately come after me for revenge.

To all the people saying that he'd have less problems if he Leeroy Jenkins all of this. Have none of you played a RPG, and attacked with the absolutely Wrong Elemental Type, and ruined yourself?
Nah. Always use Scan, Identify, Sense, Analyse, or whatever ability you have to learn more first. But if I don't have those, nor any expected elemental patterns, try small spells first to conserve mana and potential repercussions, and see what works.

Double-page supporter
Not going to lie. This Lab folks are abit of a drag they are comicly vile and as you can see, can't do shit right. Essentially the only reason they lived thus far is that HQ stopped them from doing any big research and as you can see now they just killing themselves left and right.
But for me it is the upcoming fight that is going to be drag more than anything else, we know that the MC will win against this artificial Dragon as he already bested real ones. There is no tention. The only thing that I can give the guy he waited for a good reason. He wanted to know where the branch is before killing them. Unlike last time when he nuked the Island because he didn't feel like nubbing the flower tree thing that he knew it was the cause of the monster frenzy curse thing.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is mc attacking with magic added more than they calculated. Even if it was a weak spell, considering his weak spells are like ultimates of others the dragon ended up more evolved. Of course it killing things also let it evolve
author really should have had it shoot out a wind cutter rather than breath fire

Dex-chan lover
These last two chapters could be resumed to: "let's see what will happen" and "oh, it became more troublesome", rinse and repeat.
That's like this MC's entire thought process. "Proactive" is not a word in his vocabulary.

Everyone says the villains are too stupid to live, but the MC is also too stupid to live but protected by plot anyways.

Could have avoided all this destruction and fight against a True Dragon if he just wiped out the evil organization instead of casually watching them work while he watched, proceeding twiddling his thumbs and eating popcorn.
Something, something... "intel" gathering for future cult eradications; confirmation of intent (bad guys are bad but a couple of panels have to show them doing/saying bad things first before MC-kun can 'act'), and; trying to find alternative (non-lethal?) ways to deal with problematic, continent-busting dragons in the future.

Basically... plot (hey, cool dark dragon with an awesome curse breath attack!) and to make MC-kun seem intelligent or forward-thinking. End result is an MC who's so smart, he's incredibly stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread