Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 66.2

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update

i guess it's not the main point of the series but it'd be nice to see him taking it easy with his companions versus a whole 'stopping the evil organization(s) trying to purge the entire world' (maybe a bonus chapter?)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update

i guess it's not the main point of the series but it'd be nice to see him taking it easy with his companions versus a whole 'stopping the evil organization(s) trying to purge the entire world' (maybe a bonus chapter?)

He sat down down and had monster steaks on the island before coming here. Plus he's been sleeping in a bed with a roof over his head before he went on his nature hike. He's fine.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update

I did really enjoy him hanging out with his classmates, there is just so much more story in that then a dragoon fight that is a bunch of chapters of him saying the names of some powerful abilities until another dragon is dead.

Dex-chan lover
Literally fuck around and find out for the organization members. :ROFLMAO:
Though I expected it on the panel with the curse breath.

Well, at least it saved our MC time in eliminating them.
We will now see how he can deal with something that potentially can repel/absorb/disrupt his magic.

Dex-chan lover
To all of my children, in whom Life flows abundant~
To all of my children to whom Death hath passed his judgement~

Dex-chan lover
Dude needs to stop over-thinking about every little fucking thing! If you see that shit is about to go down, then it's best to act on stopping it now rather than worrying on whether or not what you're planning is going to work or not!

Dex-chan lover
Everyone says the villains are too stupid to live, but the MC is also too stupid to live but protected by plot anyways.

Could have avoided all this destruction and fight against a True Dragon if he just wiped out the evil organization instead of casually watching them work while he watched, proceeding twiddling his thumbs and eating popcorn.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!

Oh no! All villains are dead. Anyway...

Jeremy Clarkson in Top Gear say, "Oh No! Anyway..."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread