My Junior Was My Mom in Her Past Life - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
INTERNAL SCREAMING OF
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
@Snowave I hope this is the end, too many people expect her to marry him again, or even a stupid love triangle. But it's better for her mental health that she get over it, she needs to move on.

Aggregator gang
@RigobertoParedes Yeah, my experience irl telling me...

It so much better to let it go, you just can't become part of them. Say good bye and let it go... Yes, it is hard thing to.

Dex-chan lover
What a chapter to enter hiatus on. Damn.

@RigobertoParedes thing is though, that's just one of the plots. The other thing of the separated sisters and their mommy issues remain, and our reborn mama was just starting to get mixed in with that.

Group Leader
judging by the pace the author releases the chapters, I'd say the next chapter is out in June or July (if this chapter is not the end yet)

Dex-chan lover
She’s not gonna go for the “fuck senpai’s dad” YOLO option then

Dex-chan lover
>actually thinking she "let it go"
Is this you guys' first rodeo or what?

Fed-Kun's army
My heart about to go on a feels trip, but the cringey normies ruined that for me as well, just like in that other manga.

@RigobertoParedes A good parent's love for their child is without end and will last a decade, a century, a millennium, however long they exist. To say a parent should move on from the love of their child is to trample on something sacred. Similarly, telling someone to move on from their feelings for their spouse is like telling them to cut off part of themselves, it might be necessary but should not be done lightly. In this case, her spouse has not moved on, why should she? She is not going to stop loving her son, so I see no reason to not claim what is rightfully hers, and still is hers. I know that if I was reborn with my memories that I would attempt to reclaim my family in a similar situation.

Users who are viewing this thread