My Junior Was My Mom in Her Past Life - Ch. 15

Contributor
YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US ON THAT CLIFFHANGER, AUTHOR-SAN.
PLEASE COME BACK AND GIVE US THE CONTINUATION THIS FAMILY DESERVES.

Dex-chan lover
It's because she tries to move on that this chapter hit us hard. How can anybody not understand? She knew her place there as part of their family was over, and yet when she was confronted by the fact, she went emotional about it.

Dex-chan lover
Hnnnggh! My heart.

Old lovers reunite once again, and their feelings haven't changed a bit.

Yes! Thank you again, Kanra-chan! I hope we'll see more of this series in the future.

MY HP. WHAT'S HAPPENING??? WHY IS MY HP FALLING? NOOOOOOOOO

The author: Haha, drawings go feels!

"please keep living as a family, the two of you" means "please keep the family only two of you, don't remarry please"

@CountBaltorious

This. Exactly what you said. If I was ever reincarnated with memories of my other half and son/daughter I don't think I could live on that second chance of life if I'm forced to let them go. I'd continue supporting them no matter what.

This isn't the same with breaking up in a dating relationship, this is someone you lovingly lived your life with for a long time and had a child with.

You can never break a bond called family and move on especially if they are still alive and you still love them.

Dex-chan lover
Why I did not notice it before!? Their situation is just like CLANNAD.

Its soundtrack is still ringing in me head....

lol how can she move on her life. Her son and husband still lives and she can meet them you talk like she just broke up with someone and moved on. She is not just gonna stop seeing her son if she does that this manga would become meaningless. I think they can become a couple maybe not in the same way as they used to but at least she can get close to them as a close friend.

Users who are viewing this thread