My Junior Was My Mom in Her Past Life - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Huh, her past life has the stamina level of Myne from Bookworm?

Not kidding btw, the amount of times Myne get overly excited and immediately collapse and traumatize the people nearby gets to hilarious level.

Dex-chan lover
The fact he looks exactly like his father worries me about their future. She's also even rocking the same hair style as her previous life.

Not having the small text vertical like that would be nice.

Contributor
For further unnecessary explanation on the nickname:

龍 (Ryuu) ---> Dragon (ドラゴン) ---> do-ra-go-n
dora / gon ---> gon / dora
gondora ---> gondola (ゴンドラ)

Contributor
@Vasqueztion
A son with an uncanny resemblance to his father and his very youthful reincarnated late mother, who possesses memories of her past life who misses her son and husband very much
vs.
A son with an uncanny resemblance to his late father, who possess memories of his late father's past life, and his very youthful-looking mother who misses her husband very much

Now, I ain't saying there's any Oedipus/Electra complex going on here, but...
freud.jpg

While this is chapter 7 on Mangadex, this should actually be chapter 8 with chapter 7's translation skipped over when you look at the raws on Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/user/15083784/series/44612

@Vasqueztion I dunno, I think she's gonna gun for remarrying her husband and becoming his step mom after graduation. Or just avoiding it all together, she does seem to be avoiding meeting her husband probably because of how complicated that could get with age gaps and all

Group Leader
@Sunny-iwnl oh god I didn't even notice...thanks for catching that lmao
That being said though, not too much should be missed plot-wise, but I'll try to get to the actual Ch.7 as soon as I can.

@kanra-chan Does Mangadex have any way to let you fix the mistake without needing to reupload the chapter or change too much? Or will you just upload the actual chapter 7 as the new chapter 8?

Group Leader
@Sunny-iwnl @newboi I've changed the chapter number for this chapter to Chapter 8, and I'm going to upload 7 in a short bit. Sorry for the mess-up; it's my first time scanlating and I'm pretty nervous (not to mention somewhat sleep-deprived). Thanks for understanding!

I think there's a subject mistake in the first panel.

After looking at the raws I think it makes more sense if it's "Where have I heard that tune from?" or "It feels like I've heard this tune before..." considering that he probably heard that tune only when he was still inside her belly.

And yeah, small vertical texts are really uncomfortable to read.

Group Leader
@hirato thanks for the suggestions! Panel should be fixed now.

Edit: The vertical text should be fixed now as well; I'll try to avoid that in the future.

Double-page supporter
Wow okay i never knew i could cey so much with just 8 chapters. It's almost mother's day and i should give my mom a hug

Users who are viewing this thread