My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 32

Group Leader
Thanks for all those chapters 😍

That's a lot of new characters. They did seem friendly at least.

Contributor
Could be a sign of the transformation of internet preferences from the traditional beautiful MC to the self-insertable plain MC. In that case, I'm afraid our plain MC may not be as familiar with the tropes, since the rapidity at which cliches became cliches may mean it happened after she got transported to this world where web novels don't exist.

Dex-chan lover
Lolol OMG pfthahahahaha
Dani's imagination and her arua for collecting popular kids is so high
Many thanks

Lol this never fails to get interesting. Thanks for the mass update.
@zeldashaircut I'm totally with you on that. I've have already started to build this ship.

Aggregator gang
Oh, new group of leads?! Thank you so much for the mass release~!

Double-page supporter
IM READING THIS INBETWEEN RINGING UP CUSTOMERS LMAO IM AT WORK BUT THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME

Aggregator gang
I dunno how I feel about a whole roster of secondary characters showing up when I still have pretty much no understanding of the overarching plot.

Those two, poor kids 😂😂😂
Dan-I, what is happening? I also wonder what is the author intentions 😂

THANK YOU!!!! AAAA I LOVE THIS MANHWA SO MUCH MERRY CHRYSLER HAPPY CRIMIS JOYOUS HOLIDAE

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much translators <3
I feel bad for Dan-I she obviously is the reason these two groups will meet each other, why else would she be in another class but what is the reason??? I'm scared

Lol is Dan-I going back to her original world whenever the author forgets she exists? And to stay permanently she has to be in a relationship with one of the main characters or something?

Users who are viewing this thread