My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 52

He better end up with the main character!!!!!! I'm just scared that they would lose their memory about the main character again. But if that happens then maybe it'll be like "Your name" where they would meet again and then start to remember their past memories and then fall in love <3 either way, I really hope he is endgame. She even started to develop feeling for him earlier but then suppressed them since she didn't want them to change <3 TOO SWEET!!!!!!

Zmk

Is the webtoon aiming for this ship becos since the start this guy has been shown more.

Fed-Kun's army
They have so much chemistry together!!!

That white-haired boy had better step up his game if he wants to end up with MC.

@Kardelune @7lotus Spoiler tags, guys...

@goldfish178 @lyralyraa
At least give Jiho a chance. He gets his moments a little later on. If you don't like him after all that, that's fine, but don't write him off before he gets his chance to shine. The author just really likes bullying him compared to the other guys for whatever reason, especially when it comes to Dan-I.

Anyway Chunyoung is a good dude. He doesn't look it but he drops some good wisdom bombs.

Fed-Kun's army
I swear I ship these two so much even though I know
they won't end up together smh

Aggregator gang
That was a good talk about parental imperfection and accepting one's own limitations. I sincerely hope it helped people who read stuck between self blame and escapism.

Supporter
It's so annoying that these two don't end up together. So far he's the only one who has shown time and again that he cares for her and their relationship is cute.

Users who are viewing this thread