My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 52

@lyralyraa Nah, I get it. Dan-I has a different dynamic with everyone and that's why it's fun.

Though I feel like it's a bit inaccurate to say Jiho tries courting her every chance he gets because even after 286 chapters of the novel translation, he's not actively trying to win her affection even though he does like her and conversely, even tries giving up on her (hundreds of times, apparently - but he really meant it this time... Haha yeah right Jiho you're not fooling anyone) though he obviously can't in the end. I don't doubt he'll be more proactive in the future but at this point in the novel he hasn't really been acting with that goal in mind.

And yeah Chunyoung might be slow but he's more forward about his feelings 'cause he's naturally blunt and does what he wants at his own pace without any fear of rejection whereas Jiho might be quick on the uptake and more self-aware but he's a coward when it comes to his feelings for Dan-I, to the point that Jiho himself admits he's "run away" countless times instead of being true to himself and acting on his feelings. They're fun opposites.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, he talked a lot here. Lol. I’m more amazed at that than his imparting wisdom to her. Lol. Thank you!!

wow, what a nice message

[im re reading this 2 months later]]
I have to say, what horrible victim blaming bs was Dan-I reading ?!, Luckily are blue boy saved the day i guess

Whyyyyy doesn't she end up with him? WHYYYYYY?????
I shouldn't have spoiled myself! Now I literally can't read this without thinking about it... Please, author, change it. I know a lot of people prefer Jiho, especially those that have read the novel or raws, but I just like Chunyeong better! Jiho's too much of a fairy tale dude. Sure Chunyeong has his shortcomings but that makes him more endearing in my opinion. His quiet and yet passionate nature, his blunt way of speaking, it's all more 'him' than Jiho could ever be. I realize that he has done much for Dan-I, and I respect that, but Chunyeong has this undeniable chemistry with Dam I that makes me so angry that Jiho is our ML. Was it because Jiho was faster than Chunyeong? More aggressive when pursuing her? Was it because his memories returned and the others didn't? Although they ended up together, still I can't but feel that during moments like these, Dam-I was attracted to Chunyeong and I wished it stayed like that😭😭😭😭

Oh my god i canttttt 😩😩😩 pleaseee god they look really reallyy reallyy good togetherr 😭😭😭

i like chunyoung with her, their relationship seems so comforting but after reading some spoiler, idk if can bear to see my ship sink 🥺😔

What a shitty and self-defeatist book! Who would read something like that? No, not everything that happens to you is your fault. In fact, there are many, many things that can happen to a person that are outside the bounds of human control.

God both Chunyoung and Ji Ho are fantastic characters and so is Dan-I. That piece of advice "Kids think that once they become an adults, they won't be weak anymore, but becoming an adult is to accept our weakness, being alive is weak". Holy shit man. Like this is on top with the dinner scene from earlier in terms of good writing.
Even knowing that Chunyoung probably won't end up with her I'm glad they are still treated as exceptional best friends who can rely on one another, same with the rest of the gang.

Users who are viewing this thread