My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 52

Many people said that it's a shame that Chunyoung and Dan-i didn't end up together, but I think Jiho deserve to be with Dan-i because despite how he looks like he doesn't care about her, he is the most to care. And Jiho is so patient and really sweet in the end

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@sardonic Oh, don't get me wrong.
I like Jiho. I also read spoilers, see. And I appreciate Jiho's effort to court Dan-I whenever he gets chance, compared to Chunyoung who just let the opportunity pass. I'm actually okay Dan-I ends up with Jiho.

But moment like in this chapter, make me go back to sail in Chunyoung's ship.
Eventhough I know it will sink.
They have this...sparks between them. Whenever they're together, it's like they're in their own world 😌

I wish the author would
show us more of Jiho in the beginning if he's meant to be the ML. I read some of the novel so I know he's actually very much in love with Dan I since forever but the Manga readers can't possibly know that from the little bits of interaction we see. Chun young is given so much more screen time that we expect him to be the ML. Chun young also does love her but I think he lost in the end cause he realized and acted on it too late. Where as Jiho may be patient but he sure he made his move whenever he had the chance.

Supporter
@Sumatose
White hair, according to the many spoilers here. He's done nothing so far, even the heroine's brother has more chemistry.

Urrrghhh I still can't accept that
Dan-i and Chun-young is not the ENDGAME 😭😭😭😭😭 THEY'RE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER

WHY AUTHOR-NIM WHYYY

This is making it hard not to ship Chun-young with her. How could you not fall for him when he’s like this?

that was such a nice chapter..... that made my heart feel warm.
still angry that chunyoung isnt endgame :((((

DAN-I AND CHUNYOUNG ALL THE WAY!! i love them so much huhu thank u for updating!! 💕

eff your spoilers dude, i'll go down with this ship (`_´)ゞ

I understand the burning of shipping heart, but i think we should pause for a second to appreciate and understand what the author trying to convey through Chunyoung.

Hey guys, I see a lot of spoilers about the ML that are not in the spoiler tag. PLEASE put any spoilers as a spoiler, including "I can't believe ___ is the ml" or "I'm so sad __ isn't the ml." Some people don't like spoilers or drop manhwa because of spoilers because they think they'll be disappointed (when in actuality, the author does it well). Please respect people who don't like spoilers.

Also you can fangirl about Chunyoung this chapter but please also try to understand Chunyoung's message and what the author is trying to say, too? Don't brush it off in favor of fangirling/fanboying. It's a very touching message and something a lot of people may not realize it. I kinda expected more people to talk about the message? xD I know in the chapter with Dan-I's argument with her parents a lot of people said they related to Dan-I (I do, too) and Chunyoung's message is really eye-opening.

he’s it. it’s chunyoung. thankgodomgivebeenwaitingforamomentofrecognitionofthemaleleadandisaidwhoseverhandthatisisthemaleleadforsureandthenhesaidthatbeautifulmessageandilovejesusandthankyoulordandauthorandchunyoung.
wow okay. spoilers about the ML actually broke my heart so i’d like to say FUCK all of you and everyone that i said i loved in the rambling nonsense about 😔 i actually might cry. ugh i got vibes from jiho that he prolly liked dani but because he’s so low key about being there for her i freaking ignored it. i mean what kind of author is that evil. i swear the author is a sadist. it doesn’t matter. i’ll screenshot the ending and snapchat sticker chunyoung’s face over every romantic scene 😭

in all seriousness, i really want to show this message to my mom so that she stops dieting with her sessy self. well, as long as she’s getting the right nutrients then dieting is fine but i’m still worried

Could Chunyoung talk to my father? Like really, please stop comparing me to my friend and asking me which of us has the best grades, stop asking me to be better than her. His message really touched me: I needed it, after listening to him too much, I was kinda influenced to think the same...

Welp no matter what every comment says about who the ML is
I DON'T CARE AND WILL STILL SHIP CHUNYOUNG WITH HER, like if I was in Inso's situation I would've fallen for him once he said his advice on the problem...

Double-page supporter
omfg i rly teared up reading the dialogue between chunyoung and mc.....
HOW is chunyoung not the ml wtf i literally thought it would be him all along author WHYYyyy

Users who are viewing this thread