My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 53

@KingRagnarok150 The scene with Dan-I and her parents is from the end of chapter 84 to the beginning of 85 but this arc has scenes shifted around in the webtoon so that it flows better. The webtoon also adds some scenes
(I don't remember the scene of Eunhyung + Yeoryeong in the novel but it's been so long since I read this part of the novel so my memory might be hazy)

Most of chapter 82 through most of 84 haven't been covered yet, for example. Chapter 52 of the webtoon (Chunyoung encouraging Dan-I) was also partly in chapter 82 of the web novel, so you can see how weird the scene transitions can be between the webtoon and web novel.

Fed-Kun's army
Uh oh... lol..
Dan-I is so fortunate to have these friends in her life. I hope they get to stay with her always.
Thank you so much for this update!

Why do they wanna hear about the rumours? Glad that Dan-i's parents acknowledged her hard work.

Thanks for the chapter.

@A1B2C3 they've just realised Dan-I didn't tell them the truth about the accident and it was actually worse than she said, so they're trying to look into the rumour to find out how close it actually was

@marrrshmelo All of them like Dan-I despite not being in the original story the love for the protagonist was moved to her. She became the female lead simply by existing, as every event that happens has something to do with her. She just hasn't realized it yet as she still believes that Yeoryeong is still the female lead despite her changing the story.

The way I agonized for this webtoon waiting for it to update every two weeks. It's okay I'm fine, the content always bring me up T_T I can't wait for the next chapter. I was waiting for this scene to come up (where they realized dan-i was actually almost ran over by the truck

Dex-chan lover
Did they really stop posting emo selfies of themselves all the time and is now seeing what's happening around them? Will rejected-deliquent-senpai finally get noticed?

I KNOW JIHO IS THE MOST SANE. HE JUST WANT TO EXPELL THEM BUT THE OTHERS WILL TRY FOR KILL HAHAHAHAHA GO GO

Users who are viewing this thread