My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 59

m-maybe physical violence isn't the way my guy... uh... maybe try something else bruh...? iss for yer own good...

Dont push your luck man. She's just relying on and comfortable with you cos she thought you were a girl.

I love the angry Chunyoung, too. I love him no matter what tho. Just a few more and I'll be writing my fanfic with him jk xD

Aggregator gang
oh my god ANOTHER UPDATE it's been like a day I feel so SPOILED i feel PAMPERED LMAO THANK YOU

also this chapter? Spicy

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno, the friendsgroup trying to force the main character into opening up to them through all the weird chasing her down and emotional manipulation kinda sucks, I can see why blondie would act like that. Even more considering she's just trying to keep her head down and instead she's getting pulled into all this bullshit because of the guys around her.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao that asshole doesn't even realize that Dan-I doesn't even think he's a boy. He doesn't stand a fucking chance with her.

You tell him boo 😘

Da-damn, this chapter. Thank you so much for the update, I feel spoiler 😅

Damn, Lee Ruda is really a manipulative little sh!t, huh? Guess we got us another yandere in the picture...

Interesting chapter.
Ru-da went too far at the end because you can't tell people who to make friends with but he had a point.
Unfortunately it's an old point and i think it's better if he hears it from Dan-I than....uuhhhh blue dude about the actual state of their friendship.
After all he saw Dan-I super scared at the thought of talking to them so no wonder he got the wrong impression.

I’m touched by their friendship :”)

Thank you for the update! 💕

Yeah blue guy the yellow dude pisses me off too.

I think telling people what to do with their friendships/relationships without them asking for it is kinda shitty imo

I don't know.... I don't hate Ru da,
All he said was the truth in the end.
But I don't like any of them( especially not Ru da) In the end the one who should be making decisions on who to tell what to tell and when should all depend on Ham Dan I. That was what Ru da was trying to say but he contradicted himself by saying it.
These "friends" are all babying Dan i and not really supporting her.

I feel like if I were a victim, I would want to have a say in what happens to my assailant, and not have it decided for me by my friends.
This manga is starting to really contradict itself in certain aspects but ima let it slide.....

Yep. You should not have crossed the line. Yellow guy being a cunt saying those kinda pisses me off too.

Btw, thanks for the update! Love you guys!

Haish I really wish Chunyoung ends up with our lovely MC 😔 They're so cute together BUT DAMN IT
he's not the end game :(

Users who are viewing this thread