My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Do you know how is Dan I when you gays isn't here ?

Me : Obviously, everyone know how their friend act when we aren't with him/her 😏

Yess Chunyoung, i believe in you!

Urgh, when I read it like this, it always feels like Chunyoung is the male lead, he has more chemistry with Dan-i. I ship them so much, but the author is just... Okey, I'll accept whatever it is. Until this chapter I don't have a feeling of couple from Dan-i and Jiho, really:') Gonna wait for the upcoming chapters but stillllll... I'm ChunyoungxDan-i shipper. Chunyoung pls with me:") I love you bby 💙 And Ruda, hey child, I disappointed with you:)

Group Leader
@havyzarre
novel hints way more at jiho liking dani, and has way more interactions. manhwa adapt is totally giving more emphasis on chunyoung because of the absence of dani-jiho interactions.
i read the novel, but i totally love chunyoung in the manhwa.

Fed-Kun's army
lmaoo get wrecked Ruda (granted he did have some good points, bit the way he's going about it is fucked up)

lmao ruda went full rude and crossed the line here. i was warming up to the guy ngl but yeah, that'll piss anyone off that's trully friends with anyone

I want Dan-I and blue boy together, they have so much chemistryyyyyyyyyy. I ship them soooooooo much.

Ru-da: I don't know jackshit about yall for the past 3 years but Dani shared something with me so I am better than you lot!

Fuck off mate

Users who are viewing this thread