My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 59

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh.... I do really am.. feeling upset that
Chunyeoung isn't the end game... After focusing on him like this.... :'))

The way Ru-da puts things is wrong, but I won't be too quick to judge him. He is either very inexperienced about things or he has a plan.
I think we know enough by now to know he is not a bad person. And he also has a point, they are definitely suffocating Dan-I with their possessive affection.

eh what?
Blue hared guy isn't the ML? then who the fuck is it? I can't see any of the other guys in a serious light

Two updates in two days?! The perfect birthday present! Thank you!

I’m looking forward to their fist fight haha. I saw raw screenshots of it on Insta.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little surprised how many people see Ru-Da in a positive light here. Ru-Da is a skillful manipulator. It's becoming plain as day. Every time Dan-I isn't going the direction he wants, he takes over the conversation and steers her. And he just attempted to use that skill on Chunyoung, only to run into a wall called plot armor. The ML doesn't fall in the end, and that's what we just witnessed.

It finally hit me that we were missing a villain. Seems like he might be our guy.

Let's go Chunyoung!!
I really wish Dan-I ends up with Chunyoung, but many wise people said that Dan-I end up with Jiho? or whoever that white haired guy name is.

This blondie has daddy issues and it's written in his forehead. Don't judge me, but since his apereance on the manhwa I didn't like, he just wants Dan hi for himself, like "oooo she's mine now, back the fuck of" and is trying to put in a cage, a messed up mental cage inside her. She's already has hardships of her own and just bring it all up even more. SOMEBODY WHOPP HIS NONEXISTENT ASS UP

@Kingdo Uh I don’t think the blonde boy is ML either. As of now...there are no ML’s. 🤨

Anyways, blonde boy annoying the heck out of me. When are they going to get rid of him...

@Lassie
It's Jiho (the silver-haired one). And yeah, I know most people can't see him as a serious contender right now, but you will later on. Just give it time. He's every bit as deserving of being the ML as Chunyoung.

I don't like ru da because of how manipulative he is to wards everyone including dan-i.

Anyway I'm still sad that chunyoung isn't the ML. Jiho is a good guy, no doubt. But i feel like dan-i has more chemistry with chunyoung. If dan-i doesn't want him then I'll take him

Users who are viewing this thread