My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 59

i think ruda's acting like ur stereotypical i know more about the fl than u kinda thing. theory that our girl dani is turning into a fl of another story wooo!

Dex-chan lover
I love the f*cking subtitles. An' excuse me Ruda, MC doesn't need you to pilot her life. kindly take one _nothing and leave

@Vananna Ru-da is wrong though. He doesn' t know how much Dan-I has grown and how much better she has gotten at connecting with the group. And he blames the group for Dan-I's worries, but everyone else knows that it isn't their fault. Even Dan-I knows that she has her own insecurities that are getting the way of her friendships. She doesn't blame her friends at all and she doesn't believe separating from them would make things better.

The other dude in the bathroom:
3er7nv.png

Imagine knowing someone who is surrounded by amazing friends and has an issue with self confidence due to it. And then going to said friends and blaming THEM for the persons issues, telling them to split up and end their relations and that you’re such a much better friend (even though you’ve know each other for way shorter and have much less shared history). And doing all of this to dominate this said persons friendships and isolate them.
This is what Ru-da is doing. I liked him in the beginning but damn. Pretty wack. Him basically failing his manipulation, being told to stfu and that he has no say in any of this was a cathartic moment.

I mean, Ru-da isn't totally wrong on his assessment of the situation, but he is a) ignorant of the full picture, and b) blinded by his increasingly obvious crush on Dan-i. Anyone on his position would have arrived to the same conclusion, and like any other guy being obviously in crush he will do the simultaneously selfish and caring thing of calling out what he perceives as false friends having Dan-i as their Pettigrew attach/muggle accessory friend to make themselves look better. The problem is that the little future mafia lord not only hadn't realized that her friends do legitimately care for her in their flawed ways even if they hadn't realized their own exceptionality and how it affects her, the dumbass decided to bluntly spew it to the person in her circle that is the closest to arrive to his own love epiphany towards our transmigrated MC. Pretty boy is gonna get trashed.
Ah,more telenovela level antics...

Poor Ru Da, I know you like Dan-I so much but it's okay. Her friends aren't bad, I hope that this misunderstanding gets cleared up for all of them. Fighting friends :D

Dex-chan lover
Yea, fuck him/her up! Son of a bitch is really starting to annoy me bumping into their relationship like that acting like he's better than all of her long time friends and trying to break them up.

YES UGHHHH even though it seems that dan-i doesn't confide much (if seen by a third party like ruda), she really tries to even if it's hard for her because of the situation she's in

I'm a little uncomfortable with how friendship is defined in this world. It seems so much more invasive than what it should be. Dan-I's friends are a little too overbearing, honestly.

@prenkuchan GOD YES me too, sometimes i want to scream at them to stop whatever the hell they're doing. i mean what kind of friendship is that where one of them is scared of the others? sometimes i really want dan-i to tell them off even though it would kinda break her character

Users who are viewing this thread