My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 59

Ruda isn't entirely wrong with his assessment, but the conclusion he reached for is clearly blinded by his crush for Dani. I really liked him at first until where we are now, how Dani slowly became comfortable around him despite knowing him for a short time to even share some of her burdens with him, that raised my expectations in his character as he also grew to be among my faves in this book. His flawed conclusion in this chapter caught me off-guard, left me dissapointed in him but I realised its because of the expectations he's been giving me since his first appearance, but well everyone's flawed either way, and him reaching for such a stupid conclusion is part of that. I wonder how this will progress, will his character develop and kinda understand these guys' friendship with Dani more and not necessarily view it as a negative thing, or this is where he's gonna make us all readers go against him 😂 anyways, at least for now I can switch back to Chunyoung's lane cause since Ruda appeared I never really knew which ship I was rooting for LMAO 😂

Ruda is still my baby, ain't dropping him anytime soon just so y'all know 😂 unless he forces me!

I agree that rude crossed a line but he shouldn't be killed for it... yall go nuts for death to enemies if you want that kind of resolution so bad go read a wuxia comic

And the plot still thickens!!

I love how sensible ruda’s explanation is. It is more than just dani not wanting them to worry but also the pressure of being with them in the first place. I think that is something the four knights and even the bestfriend will never notice about dani unless someone else told them so. ALSO IT HITS HOME WHEN RUDA SAYS THAT DANI IS FEELING GUILTY HERSELF FOR NOT TRUSTING THEM. It just feels justifiable. Idk about you but i felt that even though dani’s actions looks rash, i think that it is reasonable and i also feel for her. Her situation and feeling are really hard to put into words but i think the manhua executed it perfectly to the point that you understands dani’s point of view even though you might not agree to some of her choices. I just love how well thought off and detailed the characters’ personalities as well as the storyline.

I liked Ruda character until now. It is ok if he wants to get close to her, BUT why he has to break the friendship of the group to achieve his goal? It may seems that he tried to helped her, but it was more for his selfishness. He still doesn’t know all the details. I get really disappointed of him. I hope Dani gets more confidence in the future

Ruda trying consciously to break off Dani's relationships like that without her permission and behind her back is malicious. Absolutely not healthy friend behavior. He's selfish for that and it's wrong. Imagine if he succeeded, he just drove away all her friends KNOWING that Dani often feels insecure and not good enough for her friend group, it would have devastated her and he would've hurt her for his own gains.

@mimicking So the manhwa isn't like the novel? Too bad, I don't know where to read the novel...

Hope for an alternative ending for Chunyoung, if this manhwa follow the novel storyline:")

Group Leader
@havyzarre
uhhhhh? like, yeah but no? just a lot of minor details skipped over in the manhwa. no major plot points are skipped over, just details + a lot of dani's hilarious inner thoughts. there weren't as many chunyoung moments in the novel; chunyoung moments weren't well highlighted in the novel compared to the manhwa. lot more of jiho being obviously overprotective of dani. but that's just up until now in the manhwa (i'm saying, manhwa will probably highlight more jiho moments soon).

Dex-chan lover
I love that this is not going on the overused drama route where everybody just belive the 3rd party that want to split MC from the others.

Another point, Ruda has some points right so still it doesn't look like a pointless drama.

Does anybody else think that her friend group acts kind of like... like a controlling boyfriend? They block her from making friends with other people, isolate her from her classmates, get angry and emotional when they see her with anybody other than them, and monitor her activity all of the time without her permission.

After this chapter, they have a legitimate reason to block Ru Da, but since he’s been introduced, they’ve been so jealous that it’s crazy. Remember when they chased her around the school for a day because they wanted to keep her from talking to Ru Da? They immediately decided they wanted to destroy him, even though they knew nothing about him except that he was her classmate. All they were doing was, what, holding hands in the hallway?

Yooooo, Chunyoung fuck him up!
I liked Ru Da even more after he's shown his true colours. He's got lotta layers and I like seeing him be a little evil. That being said, I'm glad that Chunyoung took fucking none of it. Dani needs her friends just as much as they need her, even though they're a bit too co-dependent imo. I'd like to see Dani get past her self-esteem issues a bit as the story progresses. I think she could use some more confidence cause the hiding shit from her friend plotlines are getting a little stale.

Ru Da is completely right though. The way they behave isn't particularly healthy. They isolate her and always makes her doubt herself. She sets herself up for comparison every time and while that is her own mindset that must change, they don't allow her to branch out and do what she wants. She can't make new friends??? She can't do activities with others??? What the hell

@DominiqueLola RIGHT?? Honestly, it's crazy how Ru Da understands her so quickly! I hope they still stay together.
He went a bit too far imo, but if the blue haired guy gave in and left her alone, what kind of friend is he??

Users who are viewing this thread