My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
@kualipanas261
No problem xD one of the benefits of reading the webnovel
It seems a lot of people were confused by the sudden introduction of school gangs and the way the audience was left in the dark didn't help either lol

@KuroInfinity Lol, it's in a lot of shoujo too. Maybe you haven't read enough of them or maybe it's only in somewhat older ones(?)

@Shroov05 It's confusing because in the summary it says she was reading Law of Inso. Also she was reading a novel at the beginning that had the four heavenly kings with weird hair colors but other stuff was very different.

@Kardelune

What they are hiding is painfully obvious tho, Dan I is a smart kid, she'll realize what they are actually doing. Because all of sudden they are all busy and told her to go with Jiho. Especially Yeoryeong ? Whom is a tad bit more possesive than the rest ? Its too obvious to have her in the car with Jiho.

as much as a i remember she did end up deducing it on her own. So its not a big deal at all

@starred1

I checked the summary of this page and it does not say anything like that. I think the one you are reading from are mistaken. Because again, nothing was ever stated she transported from a novel she read. Beside that visualization of novel cover book was just her imagination. I mean upon hearing some student fawning over the four heavenly king she was saying something like "What ??? Am i in some internet novel or something ?" because it was wayy to cheesy and obvious and it makes her imagines a pink book with that kind of title.

@Kardelune This is literally in the summary on mangadex though. Here this sentence "Your average student Ham Dan, whose hobby was reading “Law of Inso” wakes up to a beautiful novel like heroine." Also about the book, it could be her imagination, but some webnovels are really that corny. Do you mean when she's at home in ch 6 the book by her bedside was her imagination? (I was looking to see if it mentioned the title but it didn't I think, that's why I know the chap number) Maybe and maybe I'm thinking of the novel, I feel like it says Law of Insomnia was the book she was reading. Ah well, I can't bother reading everything all over again to see, but even if it doesn't the summary itself is enough to confuse people. It doesn't matter I guess, because even if it is based off a specific book the events are clearly different. And I agree with most of your other points about the story regarding Dani anticipating the common tropes etc.

Double-page supporter
@starred1 I'm pretty sure the Law of Inso just refers to the law of webnovels (I could be wrong here), so the summary's wrong.

@starred1
Dan-I isn't in a book she read, she's in a unknown world. She only knows she's in an internet novel because of all the internet novel cliches around her. This is the PR of the manhwa, I wanted to give official confirmation by a team member. Sorry that the summary is confusing

@Sarsak , @Shroov05
thanks for the clarifying for starred1 and other readers!

Btw, Inso's Law means 'Law of Internet Novels.' I have no idea if that's the same of the story she's in, I thought that was the title because she keeps referring to them. the 'Inso's Law #1' and such that you see sprinkled throughout the chapter. She's also basing her ideas and actions on these 'Laws.' I don't know if Shroov's idea is right or wrong, I just wanted to give me two cents on it xD

Users who are viewing this thread